Page 530 of 576 FirstFirst ... 30430480520527528529530531532533540 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's doable, but losing katana is really terrible for mobbing in general. Not to mention that even with HU sub, you'll be wanting to hit weakpoints whenever possible to maximize your damage output, and Kamikaze makes it actually a lot harder than hitting weakpoints with BR/RA PAs.
    Would a gunslash suffice? I'm quite used to it,used to be my secondary weapon for Ra/Hu before the launcher nuke bonus ring came along and replaced it,now I've got a +35 ray slash sitting around doing nothing.

I've got a fully spec'd katana braver already and I've never used the bow before and my bow br char isnt getting any action :T
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Would a gunslash suffice? I'm quite used to it,used to be my secondary weapon for Ra/Hu before the launcher nuke bonus ring came along and replaced it,now I've got a +35 ray slash sitting around doing nothing.

I've got a fully spec'd katana braver already and I've never used the bow before and my bow br char isnt getting any action :T
    gunslash is not a substitute for katana's mobbing power.

What is the best skill tree for a BR/HU Bow main + Katana for fast mobbing ? What do you think of this (for the BR side):

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    What is the best skill tree for a BR/HU Bow main + Katana for fast mobbing ? What do you think of this (for the BR side):

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    The only suggestion I can make without a doubt is to find some points to pull out of something to grab snatch JA. Personally, I'm not sure whoat youre idea of "fast mobbing" as a bow main would be, but you might be better off pulling some of those points out of average stance charge and putting them into capping the rapid shoot ups instead.

I should have said "Katana for fast mobbing". And yeah my biggest interrogation about this tree is Average stance charge, guess Katana is enough powerful against trash mobs without this, and guren is not a charge PA.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Going to keep this short and simple, the uh Kazaminotachi or 14* katana whatever you wanna call it...From Gix to Kazaminotachi is it worth?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    I should have said "Katana for fast mobbing". And yeah my biggest interrogation about this tree is Average stance charge, guess Katana is enough powerful against trash mobs without this, and guren is not a charge PA.
    Thing is, Sakura Endou, Hatou Rindou and crafted Kazan Nadeshiko, which are all your best tools against tough mobs and bosses that won't let themselves be kamikaze arrow (think kitties and their ult version, Quartz when off Massive Hunter and the likes) all benefit from average S charge. Honestly, if you are a remotely decent katana + bow user, you'll realize pretty quick that Guren doesn't quite cut it whenever you're dealing with anything that isn't your random trash mob, so some extra firepower for PAs that actually work in these situations is more than welcome
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 24, 2016 at 04:43 AM.

What katana potential do people prefer between gix and astra, and why?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    As someone who's used neither, gix sounds better for katanas simply because Katana braver almost never uses any other weapons and mate use isn't as important for a class who's survivability is based around just guards and i-frames. Not to mention Katanas not really having PP issues, especially if you use Katana Gear Boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    there isn't really a need for the extra fire power of the gix
    there isn't really a need for the extra regen of astra

either is fine really, can't go wrong, you could even make both, gix's no weapon switching can still be annoying even with katanas
    hi