Page 200 of 576 FirstFirst ... 100150190197198199200201202203210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 5755

The elysion is pretty much completely outclassed now, unless you planned on using it as a fo/te with the latent and the correct elements at 50 element.

The twin kamui is still pretty stellar if you can latent it. The rest of the weapons retain their title as best all or multiclass weapons for a number of classes, but besides that yeah.

The Orochiagito is nice because nostalgia.

edit: I just looked up the Orochiagito's latent. It's +300-400 satk when under 50% PP like the twin kamui. So that's crazy awesome.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Nov 7, 2013 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Funny how I used that exact same argument to explain why Kamikaze Arrow is limited in usefulness
    Kamikaze Arrow has better burst damage uncharged vs its charged variant. If you use it charged all the time then yeah, you could say it's limited in usefulness. But it's still the strongest single target PA Braver has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper380 View Post
    Ouch that "You won't get a 12*", so far i seen 3 orochi agito holders in the vita block and one of them had maxed out potential with 4 ability. Just trying to be prepared when i somehow get one? It be shyt if you get one and cant manage to equip it dont you think? And i heard 12* aren't tradeable?
    My advice to you do not build your mag on the assumption that YOU WILL SURELY get a 12* Katana, not to kill your hopes but you should def think more realistically on this when it comes down to weapons.

I haven't seen any wep above 10* from falz sense my time playing and I never fight him with the expectation that I will get one.

Sig by Gama

Alright, i am convinced. From the drop records i barely seen an orochi in it. No idea how that 3 person got theirs. Guess farming that 11* is the way to go. Wonder why 12* wand has higher drops than 12* sword /katana.

There isn't a 12* wand. If you're talking about the Rod, the Psycho Wand, then it's dropped more because it has been around longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Okay, let's get down to it.

How strong is hatourindou?

In the video, it's clearly used with a +10 susanoguren, which means that 3k damage is normal considering the power of the rest of our PAs with the same weapon and generic melee build.
    Would like to know this too, if possible.

Pretty hard to determine without an identical build comparing other PAs.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Hey, coming back to the game after not playing for several months. Plan to make a new character and will probably main Braver! I've seen most of the recommended Katana trees so I have a good idea on what I should be putting my points into. But was wondering on the priority/order I should be putting them in! Which skills should I be learning/maxing ASAP over other skills? Also how should I be leveling my MAG? I guess just pure dex...right?

edit: I guess I am somewhat interested in class switching with fighter as well. Might also buy another skill tree for pure Bow since I don't think I would like a Hybrid spec/don't know how to properly do it
    Last edited by Nemhy; Nov 7, 2013 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemhy View Post
    Hey, coming back to the game after not playing for several months. Plan to make a new character and will probably main Braver! I've seen most of the recommended Katana trees so I have a good idea on what I should be putting my points into. But was wondering on the priority/order I should be putting them in! Which skills should I be learning/maxing ASAP over other skills? Also how should I be leveling my MAG? I guess just pure dex...right?

edit: I guess I am somewhat interested in class switching with fighter as well. Might also buy another skill tree for pure Bow since I don't think I would like a Hybrid spec/don't know how to properly do it
    Step skills > Stances > Katana Combat.

You can alternate dumping points on Stances and Katana Combat if you want, but Step skills should be the priority. That dash-attack is very important for melee players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
    Step skills > Stances > Katana Combat.

You can alternate dumping points on Stances and Katana Combat if you want, but Step skills should be the priority. That dash-attack is very important for melee players.
    Do you mean max every step skill? When you say "stances" before the Katana Combat do you mean just the Average stance skill? or the skill and the ones where it's like increased crit ect.

sorry for being so noob
    Last edited by Nemhy; Nov 8, 2013 at 01:25 AM.