Page 202 of 576 FirstFirst ... 102152192199200201202203204205212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5755

Once every 1.5 seconds, i.e. 20 seconds on 70 seconds off

Combat Escape turns KC into a multipurpose, versatile skill. It goes from pure offense where you want to dump your AOE as soon as possible to being about defense (obvious), support (moons), aggro drawing (nonstop attacking without worrying about defense), and allows you to use as much of the full duration of the 15% damage buff as you please.

Katana Combat pretty much becomes a more fleshed out self-buff.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Once every 1.5 seconds, i.e. 20 seconds on 70 seconds off

Combat Escape turns KC into a multipurpose, versatile skill. It goes from pure offense where you want to dump your AOE as soon as possible to being about defense (obvious), support (moons), aggro drawing (nonstop attacking without worrying about defense), and allows you to use as much of the full duration of the 15% damage buff as you please.

Katana Combat pretty much becomes a more fleshed out self-buff.
    What you said above is assuming you dumped 25 sp on it. Personally I'd take 21% bonus at all times over it. Moreover is there anything that really needs a maxed KC+KF+escape before lv30? With 25SP someone can do 21% more damage at all times and still have Katana finish at 200% damage.

Did you specify level 30? I must have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Did you specify level 30? I must have missed it.
    I thought the current discussion was about the priority of learning skills.

I think going for a max BE is a good option early on while keeping KC at lvl 3 and KF/Combat JA at required points to max BE. Braver should rlly start up early in using KC effectively/fluently at early lvls. I seen those braver who goes for stance maxing and starts learning KC at thier lvl 40s while missing their KF and not fully utilising their time during KC. Though i dont think maxing KC is rlly a good option as its just cd reduction and i doubt at low lvls you need more than one KC to down a boss.( Pre VH).

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Personal preference aside I think he was mentioning that to him under the assumption that he had HU maxed, then again he said several months of not playing pso2 so yeah that gives it away.

And if you're going to main braver I think sense we got braver escape its a tough choice now I would say get Step atk and just reversal first as those are a must in cases you get KD'ed and then aim for maxing average stance then max KC and Brave escape.

Everything else is fair game but he didn't even say if he was going to be a Katana main or Bow main so yeah.
    Will be a whole new character! Will be doing Katana main

Quote Originally Posted by reaper380 View Post
    I think going for a max BE is a good option early on while keeping KC at lvl 3 and KF/Combat JA at required points to max BE. Braver should rlly start up early in using KC effectively/fluently at early lvls. I seen those braver who goes for stance maxing and starts learning KC at thier lvl 40s while missing their KF and not fully utilising their time during KC. Though i dont think maxing KC is rlly a good option as its just cd reduction and i doubt at low lvls you need more than one KC to down a boss.( Pre VH).
    What is BE? =x So you're saying to just learn the finish early then focus on other stuff right? Soooo Steps > Katana Finish > Average stance is what I am shooting for?
    Last edited by Nemhy; Nov 8, 2013 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemhy View Post
    Will be a whole new character! Will be doing Katana main
    I made a new Katana BR, and I found it best to level Katana until lv30, then switch to HU, possibly until lv45, but opinions are debatable.

What is BE? =x So you're saying to just learn the finish early then focus on other stuff right? Soooo Steps > Katana Finish > Average stance is what I am shooting for?
    I assume he meant combat escape, since he said Brave Escape earlier. I thought the skill tree read Combat Escape though.

コンバットエスケープ

konbatto esukeepu 
    Last edited by GradationAir; Nov 8, 2013 at 08:37 PM.

BE=Brave Escape.

I would honestly advice this.

1: Get Step atk and JR also I would also recommend JRR=Just reversal recovery as Giga mentioned a couple of times for Utility its really handy something to consider.

2: Max AS=Average Stance early during your easy lvl ups.

3: You can either choose to put 1 point into KC and max BE or Max KC then BE after.

4: You could also get Average stance charge which boosts damage for charged atks like Sakura and Kanran everything else is your choice on forward though pls do ask about anything else if you need to.

Sig by Gama

Sry, BE is brave escape. The one skill that makes katana braver invincible. KF can be left at lvl 1 for its 200% dmg boost. If you like to clear mobs with it you can max it but its not recommended due to early tight sp and long KC cd and well dmg isnt that high due to various reasons.(low fury stance/avg stance/weakstance). From my experience with +10 roundeet/50 ele.(low budget), you can pretty much use it till SH which is around lvl 50 before switching to a higher tier katana.

Basically early lvls - if you focus on lvling the route is step atk-> lvl 1 KF -> Avg stance+ stance up. Though i would say dont forget Hu sub since that tree holds most of your dmg boost. If you aim for numbers i guess getting stepatk->KFinish -> main Hu class and starts lvling Hu till you max it. That is much better than lvling braver for avg stance in terms of dps increase. Hence the roundeet i suggested previously. (Agito too mainstream)