Page 203 of 576 FirstFirst ... 103153193200201202203204205206213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 5755

thanks for all the help! Will probably start Hunter sub early like you said. Might not enjoy it compared to Braver though :P Now all I need to do is worry about MAGs... Going Full dex mag seems to be the way to go especially if I get a second skill tree for bow. But I like having those 5 skill points to play around with elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    1: Get Step atk and JR also I would also recommend JRR=Just reversal recovery as Giga mentioned a couple of times for Utility its really handy something to consider.
    Just to clarify, you're saying this should be my first course of action, right?
    Last edited by Nemhy; Nov 9, 2013 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemhy View Post
    Dont think JRR is a good skill to learn early, that skill only benefits much when having a large hp pool which at lower lvls you dont. Not saying from experience but by the numbers its either you max or you dont learn it skill. Dumping 5 sp into a skill that only is possibly good at high lvls wont be as useful as the other mentioned skills. It is also dependant on the defense you had since that skill is reliant on getting a succesful JR which by means getting hit. Yes there might be some occasional "OMG thats close" kind of encounter but definitely not a skill worth dumping 5 sp into.

@Zenobia have you tried that skill in action in? Sry, looking at some videos you posted, didnt actually see that skill activated.

@gigawuts can share some experience on JRR in Late/Early lvls(If you learnt it). Do mind stating whether you ran a high resist unit or not since dmg reduction does heavily raise that skill value.

JRR is great early, for the same reason people sub tech classes: Free heals. It usually downgrades the cost of the mate you need by 1 unit, i.e. tri->di, di->mono, and mono->no need to heal. This is especially good when burning through levels, soloing content, when you're outnumbered, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper380 View Post
    @Zenobia have you tried that skill in action in? Sry, looking at some videos you posted, didnt actually see that skill activated.
    Yes I have actually ever sense Gigawuts mentioned to test its usefulness its def a skill WORTH considering I never told him to def get it if you read my post I said its a suggestion. It has it uses upon not wanting to have to use a mate and get hit while using it and will always occasional top you out on HP.

And to clear things up on that no I don't use it cause of personal preference that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemhy View Post
    Yes it will give you more mobility and it won't take that long to get it.

Sig by Gama

JRR (or more accurately JRC, for JR Cover) is a damage mitigation tool. You use it to reduce damage from specific hits that you survive.

Many attacks have guaranteed knockdown. If you know you'll survive one of these hits you can get off an attack, eat the knockdown, JR, heal up a bit with JRC, and resume attacking. If the attack will deal less than 60% of your health you can survive two of it. If the attack deals less than 20% of your health you can even heal more damage than you took. It turns multiple 30% attacks into 10% attacks. You can go from surviving 3 30% attacks to surviving 9.

Braver is not going to be your OGMWTF damage class. Don't try to treat it like one. It's a mixture of many things - survival, support, and atypical hitbox AOE, etc. It does things other classes can't, or don't as well. Use those unique strengths.

JRC, Snatch Step, Combat Escape, etc. are Braver's unique functions. They're not as extreme as something like Weak Bullet, but they amass to being greater than the sum of their parts.

I just don't like Snatch/JRC since a Hunter sub can squeak in a JR on its own tree. It makes the unique skills on a Braver require that much more wasted SP.

Though while leveling, that extra 20% heal can be very helpful, and then you can respec it away at the level cap.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I do definitely think JRC should be on hunter and fighter too.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I do definitely think JRC should be on hunter and fighter too.
    Hunter is a big no, or else hunter skill tree will be somewhat overpowered in itself. Iron will + never give up + JRR.

I can see your point, although I'm not sure that would be too powerful. It could be modified somehow if it was, maybe JR Automate, or JRC with a cooldown or something.

Anyone know the % Judgement time 1, 2 & 3 potentials gives to Average stance?