Page 421 of 576 FirstFirst ... 321371411418419420421422423424431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Man. Kazan looks so cool too. Guess ill have to put a point into snatch ja and give that a try. Sakura seems to do good damage but it just felt off to use most of the time.

I also only have like 110ish pp and my blast is ilios proi. Been thinking about switching that though. Seems to just float around a lot. Thank you for the tips.
    You can craft units to have a 10pp hidden effect on them if you want.

The set bonus from ginne-gunne-whatever his name is grants 25pp. I personally refuse to craft my ginne units for a few reasons, but 4 bayari souls, 4 love fevers, and a spirita boost gets me the other 25.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    You can craft units to have a 10pp hidden effect on them if you want.

The set bonus from ginne-gunne-whatever his name is grants 25pp. I personally refuse to craft my ginne units for a few reasons, but 4 bayari souls, 4 love fevers, and a spirita boost gets me the other 25.
    That sounds way out of my price range. I'll have something to work for at least. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    That sounds way out of my price range. I'll have something to work for at least. Thank you again.
    Crafting units is not that costly.
    Bayari soul, and love fever unit fodders are only going up in price, though.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

What would be a good build if I wanted to focus primarily on bows, however still be able to do decent damage with katana? is it possible to mix the two efficiently?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    What would be a good build if I wanted to focus primarily on bows, however still be able to do decent damage with katana? is it possible to mix the two efficiently?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=4184

I currently run this or something similar. You can steal points from Step Advance and J Reversal Cover to get Katana Gear and Counter Edge, but then you'd need two cross class weapons instead of one and the Fighter weapons fit better with Fighter's damage bonuses (who'd have thought?).

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=4184

I currently run this or something similar. You can steal points from Step Advance and J Reversal Cover to get Katana Gear and Counter Edge, but then you'd need two cross class weapons instead of one and the Fighter weapons fit better with Fighter's damage bonuses (who'd have thought?).
    Damn. Not quite what I had hoped. At that point I may as well play my main char since he's fighter. Guess ill just stick to straight r-atk then

Thanks tho
    Last edited by Eternal255; May 3, 2015 at 05:24 PM.

Damn. Not quite what I had hoped. At that point I may as well play my main char since he's fighter. Guess ill just stick to straight r-atk then

Thanks tho
    It's Fighter main but I actually use bows like 70% of the time or so. The bow damage is legit.

Spoiler!

It's Fighter main but I actually use bows like 70% of the time or so. The bow damage is legit.

Curious, are you using a crafted weapon in that video?

Real nice, never thought of alternating Pene and Kamikaze like that. Are you using the crit bow, or perhaps the oceanid?

Crit bow, was hoping for Banish to crit for 999k but it didn't crit at all

Curious, are you using a crafted weapon in that video?
    It's a Susano Shinari, Ex7 at the time IIRC because it's not natively Fighter usable.