Page 30 of 576 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080130530 ... LastLast

Any confirmation as to how rare mastery for braver will be yet? Perhaps +30 striking and ranged attack at level 1 if a 10 star is equipped?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 12, 2013 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    No it makes you gain gear gauge faster while in fury stance.
    AWWWWWW

PERSONA! I WANT YOUR GEAR!.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

fury gear, like most new skills that are good in concept, is a piddly 10%

yes, for 10 sp you'll gain gear 10% faster

as opposed to doing 10% more damage instead, maybe

Most of these new skills are unbelievably prenerfed, especially so on melee. 75% chance to nullify knockback & launch for 25 seconds...every 100 seconds? Seriously? What? Watch them put it beneath flash guard 2, too.

Way to take a good idea and fuck it up.

edit: forgot to double check the cooldown on massive hunter, that's still unbelievably shit
    Last edited by gigawuts; Jul 12, 2013 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Most of these new skills are unbelievably prenerfed, especially so on melee. 75% chance to nullify knockback & launch for 25 seconds...every 120 seconds? Seriously? What? Watch them put it beneath flash guard 2, too.
    Massive Hunter is located to the right of Flash Tech Guard, I think... ~.~ Dnno the pre-req, but either way - it's way down.

Most of these new skills are unbelievably prenerfed, especially so on melee. 75% chance to nullify knockback & launch for 25 seconds...every 100 seconds? Seriously? What? Watch them put it beneath flash guard 2, too.

Way to take a good idea and fuck it up.

edit: forgot to double check the cooldown on massive hunter, that's still unbelievably shit
    Well at least it stacks on Guard Stance...hopefully. For the people that need to tank harder for 25 seconds or something.

I think the dumbest thing about it is it'll probably work like the stances do, where if you're so much as sneezed on during the fist pump you lose out on what you were trying to activate.

Unless it's territory burst, which does not cancel out, because techers definitely need that more than melee needs its stances.

How about making that a skill? 75% chance to not cancel out for 10 sp, put beneath the poison & burn canceling skills which are then turned into 10 sp skills for a 75% chance, too.

Freeze Keep: Single handedly makes Freeze worth applying. Up to 11 hits before breaking? Damn.
    I so love this idea. Finally a true force skill.

Three new force skills on the ice tree; in case we did not get the hint.

Most of those new skills suck, as many have said, which is good, without a new level cap or a new SP order, I have none to spare except on the fighter tree >_>

Adrenaline also sounds useful if the buffer has EA Lv10. Hopefully it will work even if FI is the subclass.

A better question is what didn't Sonic Team mess up. I think they day they stop trying to Ape MMOs the better it will be . They have skill trees because their combat system is ass, they have to cover it elaborately. Not so in PSO2 oh well. MMOs are a cancer...

Unless it's territory burst, which does not cancel out, because techers definitely need that more than melee needs its stances.
    Territory Burst actually can be interrupted.