Page 509 of 576 FirstFirst ... 9409459499506507508509510511512519559 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by felinos View Post
    I know people here are focusing on katana but if someone can help me I'll be pretty happy. Long story short. I kinda got bored with Gu/Ra and I wanted to level a bow Br/? but thing is, I don't know nothing about that weapon as in, which are the good PAs, on what skills to focus as Br and so on. Can some give me a hand?
    BrRa skills - all Bbow skills, maybe even attack advance because you'll be shooting quite a bit with charged normal attack and its damage is not that bad, some Bbow skills aren't that good but you'll never use katana for anything other than guran dashing. Dunno about BrGu other than its the CT nuker for organized MPAs during boss stunned moments.
    Bbow is huge PeePee hog, tona, and you want huge PP pool so that you can pen spam BA'd boss to oblivion. Rapid Shoot allows 3 shots that regen same amount of PP each as non-Rapid Shoot shot, that'll be your main source of PP.
    You'll want Orbit Bbow for PP regen (active during Rapid Shoot, passive without) and damage, and Divine Raikou for 80% Rapid Shoot uptime. Also PPConvert ring, left ring will probably be AIS ring because everything else is useless. Also PP affixes.

PAs:
    Banishing Arrow for killing bosses, no need to charge other than when you can vacuum two mini bosses so the explosion kills both. During
    Pen Arrow for almost everything, charged for trash, uncharged for bosses, also try to determine the Pen animation reapplication distance where it hits twice for doubledamage, I think it's the main requirement to be good Bbow Br, I still can't do it consistently.
    Master shot for everything that you can't doublehit with Pen Arrow that is too close or too far away and moving.
    Chase Arrow, use those before bossfight and when boss fucks off somewhere so that you don't waste time and DPS. One of the few PP efficient ant-boss ranged type Bbow PAs
    Nemesis as opener for BA combo (sometimes), it's not that good DPS-wise but its very accurate, somewhat PP-efficient and lets you do more damage during that 3sec BA because most likely you won't have PP or time to set another BA and pen spam.
    Torrential Arrow, somewhat PP-efficient and hits from above, is shit for BA because it's continuous damage PA.
    Million Storm, somewhat PP-efficient shitty-damage penetrating PA that is not bad for mobbing.

Speaking of bow braver builds can somebody give me one that will work for br/gu? I know its not the best but im getting kinda bored with br/hu other than using it for katana. I would like it more if i could use hunters weapons thats not sword.

Picked up the revo katana today and grinded it to +28(got a few great success, so only used 3 lambdas, got a lowbie nox to finish it to +30), and wanted to make sure if I could still element grind it after +30 or not.

Also, what's a decent budget affix to aim for on revo katana? I have about 20mil meseta atm, though I still haven't got around to getting my saiki units and affixing them, so I know a decent amount will go to that as well, but mainly curious what's a good aim affix wise for revo katana for a new player. What I had in mind was soul/atk4/pp4/modulator at least, but not sure if this is good or bad both affix/meseta wise.

Also, what's a good first endgame bow to aim for as well? I know Orbit and Divine is mentioned a lot, but wondering if there's something I should aim for before those, or just slowly work on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Queen View Post
    Picked up the revo katana today and grinded it to +28(got a few great success, so only used 3 lambdas, got a lowbie nox to finish it to +30), and wanted to make sure if I could still element grind it after +30 or not.

Also, what's a decent budget affix to aim for on revo katana? I have about 20mil meseta atm, though I still haven't got around to getting my saiki units and affixing them, so I know a decent amount will go to that as well, but mainly curious what's a good aim affix wise for revo katana for a new player. What I had in mind was soul/atk4/pp4/modulator at least, but not sure if this is good or bad both affix/meseta wise.

Also, what's a good first endgame bow to aim for as well? I know Orbit and Divine is mentioned a lot, but wondering if there's something I should aim for before those, or just slowly work on them.

1 Yes you can still element grind it after +30. In fact, using other Revolucio katanas as fodders at any point during your grind will both increase the element and push the grind limit to +1, up to +35.

2 Honestly hard to say, since pricing is highly dependent on ship, boost period etc, so I'll just stay vague
    - when affixing, picture the numbers of each stat you want, and try to work from there.Upslotting a weapon to 5/6 slots and using basic affixes will give you the same results make it meseta efficient, but will be costly excube-wise. For example your affix template using Act the soul would be +100 S-ATK +30 R-ATK + 30 T-ATK+8PP.... but Modulator, 4 slots and above is an expensive affix, so you might as well spend the excubes to make it 5 slots, and replace modulator by easier/cheaper affixes like vinculum + ability III to end at 105 S-ATK. Haven't found an affixing thread but there is certainly something of that kind here, hopefully someone will link it to you soon. Don't forget to use the affix simulator for any involved affix you might want to do

3 Best bows atm are Orbit, then Austere, and Ideal. But honestly pretty much every *13 bow is at least somewhat decent. I'd recommend Seiga Archer, which has decent base stats and ok potential. It's a NT weapon you get from collection file, so easy to get, easy to grind and max element it without being too much of a meseta/excube sink (and it's light by default so no need to use an attribute change). You can use it till you get the orbit max element of your dreams. Keep in mind that it will be made completely obsolete by your Orbit/Austere/Ideal though, so don't bother making pricey affixes, especially if you're somewhat close to getting any of these weapons at max element !
    - Divine Raikou is an utility bow, you don't need it to be strong, but you need it at potential lv3 to drastically reduce rapid shoot cooldown (from around 47 seconds to about 18 seconds of cooldown).So assign a palette to it, activate rapid shoot, switch to main bow and forget about it till next Rapid shoot is ready. It's essential to get it for optimized bow usage. You can do perfectly fine without it and switch to katana whenever rapid shoot is on cooldown, but I'd suggest to get one at potential lv 3 along with your *13 bow if possible, for all those big bosses that requires
    extended bow usage !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; May 24, 2016 at 02:08 PM.

Been looking through the last 10 pages for this thread and most of the builds here all have some points in bow so i'd thought i'd ask.
    Does anyone have a build for Br/Hu that doesn't utilize bows? I focus mainly on katana instead and have no idea where to pour all these points in.
    I've been using fury and average stance so far but i'm not sure where to go from there. I also somewhat want to maintain survivability so maybe massive hunter and automate?
    I'm still fairly new at this so sorry if this sounds totally unreasonable.

by ignoring bow, you're ignoring massive free damage that katana cannot replicate against many bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by SBoundary View Post
    Been looking through the last 10 pages for this thread and most of the builds here all have some points in bow so i'd thought i'd ask.
    Does anyone have a build for Br/Hu that doesn't utilize bows? I focus mainly on katana instead and have no idea where to pour all these points in.
    I've been using fury and average stance so far but i'm not sure where to go from there. I also somewhat want to maintain survivability so maybe massive hunter and automate?
    Try and use this. Build with no extra SPs. All you could need for katana braver, plus really tough Hu with maximum dodge, so you won't die period.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Quote Originally Posted by SBoundary View Post
    If you have to buy a skill tree. Use this, although I recommend strongly that you better opt for the build hybrid before this, the bow is extremely good to be ignored.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

massive hunter for braver is somewhat optional, if you like you can have it to reduce some damage but if you leave it other classes can take advantage.
    Last edited by Ahri; May 24, 2016 at 10:55 PM.

if you really don't like bows, I'd suggest to get at least a multi-class partizan, Katana is in dire need of damage against some bosses, and one point in partizan gear in the hu tree isn't that much of a loss stats-wise
    Last edited by Zephyrion; May 25, 2016 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    by ignoring bow, you're ignoring massive free damage that katana cannot replicate against many bosses.
    this.