Page 576 of 576 FirstFirst ... 76476526566573574575576
Results 5,751 to 5,755 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinDeer View Post
    Master shot homing was buffed last year, its really good on moving targets.

Last nemesis is used as a precast for headshots. Knowing boss patterns helps alot with aligning nemesis. Although cerulean ballista is much better for precasts nowadays.

Pene arrow has a guaranteed double tick at certain distances. You need precise positioning for it to work and its your highest dps. Assuming you're at the perfect position, it'll always double tick no matter the hitbox size, even stuff like rockbear head or banther heads.

Torrentials damage actually has more damage than SB0. Bow S5 buffs it further by 10-30% depending on if you dodge. It also staggers mobs really well. If a mob lasts more than 1 sb0, then you should be using torrential.

Chase arrows are meant to be used as filler. Whenever a boss is invulnerable, teleporting or phase changing, then you use chase arrows. If you have a genon, chase arrows is really good for maxing out your pp and improving your up time.
    Thanks for the feedback but most of this is quite situational.
    I realize I should probably always mention that I play very few solo quest of any consequence and mostly mpa quests in the highest current difficulty so a lot of the strats that rely on having all the attention of enemies because there are no other players just don't work that well in an mpa where you can lose aggro any time.

As for Pene Arrow, like for Hatou perfect distance is a fragile thing that changes rapidly because so many enemies and bosses move a lot and many also move fast. So like Hatou there is always a big risk that an attempt high dps will instead lead to low dps because the target has left the location where dps exceeds another pa by the time you actually hit (especially since both need to be charged).

And Torrential has only good paper dps, in reality it's not very good because the duration is too long and the aoe too small to reliably do any serious damage to mobs that move, which is the vast majority. I guess it's useful if you occasionally open up with one on a group of mobs before going for reliable dps (I should get used to that) but more than that and your damage will just drop.

But thanks for the chase arrow strat, I often forget to use it during such situations.

Sadly, no idea if Sega will fix this and will make more than 2 bow direct damage pas useful in many situations and not just niche because most pas can be quite strong in these niche situations. I dunno, making Penetrating Arrow always hit at least twice would probably make it good in most situations. And simply condensing Torrential's dot to more damage in less time or making the aoe significantly bigger could make it good.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    i have 200 satk and 200 dex mag, which one should i use or it doesn't matter at all ?
    Feels like a Déjà-vu

Anyway, as a Braver you should use the Dex mag :
    - Braver Mag converts your Mag’s Dex into Striking and Ranged attack (or whatever their name is in NA), so if your Mag having 200 DEX = 200 S-ATK, 200 R-ATK and 200 DEX
    - Sometimes you might need to use Bow so no reason to miss those 200 R-ATK
    - Most Braver’s weapons requires DEX to be equipped, another reason to use the DEX mag
    - If you have more DEX than enemies (I think Diabo Igrithys is the one with the most DEX, in the 400-ish I guess), they are most likely their minimal damage to you when you are most likely to do your Max damage against them (feel free to correct me on that one, I’m not 100% sure about this)

So uh... yeah, use the DEX Mag if you are playing Braver (works for Bouncer too)
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Feels like a Déjà-vu
    I've already told him several times what classes need Dex, I've already answered his question about Dex or Pow mag even though he had a 150 S atk / 50 Dex mag and it didn't matter if he got rid of the Dex on it, he would still be at 200 S atk etc etc I can't tell if this guy actually goes back and reads up on replies to his question, if he bothers to research around first for an answer already in front of him or what
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

tried bow for a few fights and wasn't happy with this weapon
    it was the worst against the duo boss at the floating facility, every times i tried to set up banish / nemesis or whatever combo one or the other boss interrupts me, if i'm close the boss, lumadeonardo or w/e his name keeps jumping and vommit acid, can't even charge a master shot, when i tried make distance Nept cassadora just went full tarzan mode hanging rope left and right, pole dance projectile and shits

vs nept cassadora fight wasn't fun either, this boss got only one weak point and it's not even exposed after he falls for 3 seconds, i was using weak stance and my dmg dealed to him was garbage

party play was even more miserable, everytimes i setup banish boss just died or the part got broken or they even dodged my nemesis, dark ragne was also the worst, it's impossible to lock on her weak point (using xbox controller )

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    tried bow for a few fights and wasn't happy with this weapon
    it was the worst against the duo boss at the floating facility, every times i tried to set up banish / nemesis or whatever combo one or the other boss interrupts me, if i'm close the boss, lumadeonardo or w/e his name keeps jumping and vommit acid, can't even charge a master shot, when i tried make distance Nept cassadora just went full tarzan mode hanging rope left and right, pole dance projectile and shits

vs nept cassadora fight wasn't fun either, this boss got only one weak point and it's not even exposed after he falls for 3 seconds, i was using weak stance and my dmg dealed to him was garbage

party play was even more miserable, everytimes i setup banish boss just died or the part got broken or they even dodged my nemesis, dark ragne was also the worst, it's impossible to lock on her weak point (using xbox controller )
    Bow is hard to use and you need to adapt yout strat to some bosses.
    - use Sharp bomber in your banish combos if enemies are very agressive, it's less damage but movement and invincibilty helps tons
    -Nepto's head is considered a weakpoint even with his helmet on for ranged weapons, so you can hit his head anytime
    - consider going for raw PAs if boss dies too fast for you to get banish to explode. Ragne's weakpoint isn't that hard to lock but it has many parts so you should jump in front of it's core, wait for softlock target to be on the core then hardlock it, instead of switching hardlock target to go over all of its legs and other parts.