Page 6 of 576 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106506 ... LastLast

Bravers have a V101 skill? That'd be AWESOME!

The things I'd do with sped-up swords. <3
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

but what is that grounded dash with the hit box, or is that just pointless effects adding to Braver's step?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    That Hailstorm Volley of arrows looks like a ranged Glory Rain, that could really work if the damage is comparable.
    Torrential Arrow*

Apparently Gravity Point is going to be similar to Zondeel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Torrential Arrow*

Thx Rien updated the OP with new info.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Torrential Arrow
    I know :P I was making a reference to Dragon's Dogma ;o

Oh god...

I really, really, really hope all multipliers on braver are shared between both weapons.

In fact, I really hope they both depend on striking, and then ranger & gunner multipliers apply to striking after the update. This way you can pool into one stat.

Because seriously, both of those weapons look fun, and it's sounding like they'll both get unique abilities (e.g. a vacuumy PA for bows, but probably not katanas). I'll be a bit fussed if they make it so one side of the tree is for striking and the other is for ranged. Bonus rage points if one side is for striking AND ranged, and the other is just for ranged, as is an ordinary thing.

Apparently the "skill tree and gameplay is geared for both newbies and experts".

I don't entirely like the sound of that...

If done right that can be very fun, if a little bit OP. Which is exactly what I'm expecting.

I'm pretty much waiting for this to be the mechromancer from borderlands 2. Easy to play for people who are bad or don't care, whatthefuckcrazypowerful/versatile for people who are good and/or do care.

I'm waiting for it to have dinky little bonuses trapped below Stat Ups with harsh conditions attached so a good subclass is required to provide it with the majority of its damage.

Like 15% damage when countering, 15% when at long range, 10% charged PA damage, +50 S/R-Atk when only one enemy is nearby

I was honestly and actually thinking Braver's Skill Tree would be a bit of a combination of how either HU's or FI's Skill Tree(though I prefers FI's tree setup) would look like. Honestly FI's skill tree was forgiving the stances were right the fuck there so you didn't have to spend much to get to em, and im hoping Braver's Skill Tree will be somewhat the same? I hope?

Really don't want Sega to mess this one up being able to be THAT versatile is going to bring so much to the table as far as sub class options go.

Sig by Gama