Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

wat

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Ty for the youtube link.

First of all Braver is sickeningly fast that's for sure.

But something i noticed early into the vid (around the 19 minute mark) the braver get's inspected by the FI and to my surprise the Braver seems to be wearing Vardha units.

I theorized this a bit with a friend last night, how funny it would be if Braver was an Rdef type class (cause of the bullet bows and all), it seems my theory was quite spot on.

He also shows his mag a bit it's a 100 % Satk feed mag, and he is subbed Hunter.

I was wondering about that, too. Would it be rdef or sdef?

Or, since it uses both, both?

I've said for a while now that a big fix for the current issue with tanking (that is, sdef classes not having access to the best/most affordable sdef units, since they require rdef or tdef) would be to give all classes a second high def stat.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Jun 18, 2013 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I was wondering about that, too. Would it be rdef or sdef?

Or, since it uses both, both?

I've said for a while now that a big fix for the current issue with tanking (that is, sdef classes not having access to the best/most affordable sdef units, since they require rdef or tdef) would be to give all races a second high def stat.
    I am going to hope they have decent def for both of them.

Another small tidbit I figured out that I might as well share.
    His units aren't affixed it seems, he is a 60/60 braver/hunter Dewman male with 736 hp.

So that means 55 hp per unit, 736 - 165 = 571 hp, not taking off the Hunter sub bonus hp off course.
    That's not a lot of hp to go around on level 60 .

*edit, what can i say, i like analyzing trailers*

It was sort of known already but the Katana gear applies a buff after you just guard an attack (on full gear), the buff seems to be a significant crit and damage boost.
    It seems to be a full body aura instead of just a weapon glow that was rumored on bumped, you can see the full body aura/glow around the 37:35 mark in the youtube link a page back.
    Last edited by Kitoshi; Jun 18, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

According to datamined stats, Dewmans have HP equal to Newmans, with the males having slightly higher HP than the females. (just like Newmans), with females having higher defense stats to compensate. Braver almost undoubtedly has to have good R-DEF in order to equip Vardha units with this taken into account.

I derped in that post, I meant classes.

if we assume that like techer has the same s-def as hu,braver has the same r-def as ra then thats 510 base for human male at 60/60 wich is indeed enough for vardha units.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Lots of ifs and buts, but if you assume that male Dewman remains on 97% global defense-statgrowth, his Braver skilltree has no RDEF Ups, and the Braver/Hunter character actually barely reaches the 489 RDEF required for Vardha units:

489 / 0.97 = 504 flat RDEF on a Braver/Hunter (removed racial stat deviation).

This makes it so Caseals as Braver/Hunter have at least 529 RDEF completely base, while others are floating inbetween 504 and 529.

Eliminating the Hunter subclass is simple as well; using a Newearls Hunter stats (100% RDEF), you can calculate the minimum base Braver RDEF (still given all of the above, etc).
    504 - (351 * 0.2) = 433.8, thus probably 434.

Comparing that 434 for 'just Braver' to a Ranger Newearl (again, 100% RDEF) shows it'll probably be around the Rangers RDEF yes, possibly a bit lower since Rangers have 440 RDEF on 60. However, all the maths is done without the Braver's skilltree.

All things come together, I think we can expect Braver to be sort of inbetween Ranger and Hunter.

All things come together, I think we can expect Braver to be sort of inbetween Ranger and Hunter.
    ^This sense it begin a hybrid type class im sure it will get a nice s def and R def points in both during each lvl up. So we can indeed expect it to have S def and R def growth.

Sig by Gama