Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Default No one cares about male newmans

This chart shows

http://pso2.jp/players/event/1st_anniversary/report/

And other things.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Oh cool, updated stats.

Oh my god, they even have statistics on what cup sizes people make. This is fantastic.

Bust size, really?

Most people play melee/ranged classes primarily, I can see why newman isn't an attractive race.

Admittedly I tried force and it isn't newb friendly at all. The only class I'd say that requires any amount of measurable skill because you have to know when you spend/conserve and how to sufficiently gain PP.

I failed miserably at it, which is a shame because I've seen them flatten entire PSE burst spawns like it was nothing. Most forces kill everything in sight before I can even get in range on my hunter.

I assume the 2nd page is the most-used PA for every weapon?

Speed rain and elder rebellion eh?... Perhaps some changes have not quite caught up yet.

And is it a surprise all the basic technics are the most spammed?(Aside from resta)
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

On a slightly more serious note, the level spread interests me. It seems that there's a lot of people who download the game, play the tutorial and don't come back, based on how many Lv 2s there are. Unsurprising, being an F2P game and all. Aside from that, you can assume a lot of the people at 40, 45, 50 and 55 are people who've quit, given those were level caps at one point.

Barta is the most popular Ice tech? Really? I thought Deband would e in first place.

You've seen forces buff? Blasphemy. I've gotten several full multi-parties on falz and falz arms today that had more than 1 force and not a single shifta/deband.

No heals either. Ran out of Mono/Di/Tri-mates on Elder.

Aside from myself, I never see anyone buff except for Dark Falz and even then it's only Shifta.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Looking at these charts is so interesting. o: The majority of men are big while the majority of women are small, judging from the chart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Looking at these charts is so interesting. o: The majority of men are big while the majority of women are small, judging from the chart.
    Lolis.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.