Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PP Convert lv6 gives you 28 PP/s, and fire techs effectively cost 40 PP/s if you don't overcharge
    lv9 gives 35, and maxed is 42 per second.

But is it worth 4 points to break even on fire casting, when it's fine for every other tech at lv3 (21 PP/s)? Depends on the rest of your build.

Alright, so I just tested again using level 3 pp convert and maxed out PP restorate. I can manage about 6-7 pp loss per rafoie cast with convert active. This can be bumped up to 8+ if I do not JA. Haven't tried convert level 6, 9 or 10 yet, but I'd suspect level 6 is enough.

I do understand though that on paper, it should be a net loss of 12 at level 6 (28 vs 40), so....dunno about that.
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Jun 27, 2013 at 08:36 PM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    FO/TE should almost always be used over TE/FO, as the weapon selection is superior. Also Rare Mastery should never be maxed; one point is good (for Force that is).

Also, for Force to be at it's best, you will need to have extra FO trees. Pure Fire, Pure Lightning (last 5 points can go in either PP Save or JA Adv; I maxed the latter) are the FO trees you want (Pure Ice can be made, but not much is weak to Ice). For TE, you want Pure Dark (last three points should either get PPC to six, or JR/EA/freebie) for hitting FC and Sanctum dragonkin, as well is maybe PP Battery for easier Fire tech spamming.

Also conside leveling Fighter to be used as a sub (enough to get JR and both Stances maxed (ignore the Crits though), as FO/FI actually hits harder than FO/TE, although it is easy to run out of PP with FO/FI.
    Would you use the techer builds as subs as well?