Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    >Endless Tundra Runs

>Still no assault buster lvl11+

This is what keeps me up at night.
    This for me, except additional bullet instead. I killed something like 20 rare banbans before saying F it. I never actually found anything higher than 8 after my first rare banban randomly encountered in an EMQ. Damnit RNG, this is why people want to be able to slowly level their PA's IN ADDITION to being able to find them. Maybe set a minimum enemy level for what can be used to level to what, i.e. you can only find level 11+ discs in VH so only level 51+ enemies count towards leveling up your PA's etc.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Spoiler!
    And that is why nobody runs Tundra!

Anyway, I highly doubt SEGA will take this request seriously, as it's been that way for months so I highly doubt it will change.
    Using other spin on yetis, big and small, works. It's also extremely tedious after a while and requires attacking each one individually.

...But it's still an option if you've got a melee around...which I know a lot of AQ parties don't. For once party composition might actually matter beyond having a RA and a FO, and the result is nobody plays that map. GG sega.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Jun 28, 2013 at 07:50 AM.

Pretty much what Z-0 said. By the time you gather enough stones and the *9 daggers to get one cube, you could have had an amazing exit burst in city, ruins or desert (the only AQs I run nowadays..) which almost give you half a cube if it's really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

I'm gonna need to get one of you guys to show me one of these mysterious exit bursts. All the cool kids are talking about them.

Exit Bursts give you no time to pick up the drops and most of the stuff have a good chance to be overridden.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I'm gonna need to get one of you guys to show me one of these mysterious exit bursts. All the cool kids are talking about them.
    Well you pretty much just have to manage to burst with your backs to the entrance of area 2 or 3. All the monsters will spawn in large clumps in front of you and the party can use additional bullet spam and tech nuke to vaporize the enemies. Because of AQs prioritizing exit bursts nowadays certain classes become useless in certain AQs because they cant kill the enemy types there fast enough, like RA/HUs in mines and HU/FIs in desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Exit Bursts give you no time to pick up the drops and most of the stuff have a good chance to be overridden.
    You can always just run once and awhile to the pile of boxes on the floor and pick them up. 3:
    Last edited by Coatl; Jun 28, 2013 at 08:15 AM.

Personally I don't like exit bursts, they kinda feel like cheating and spamming PAs in a somewhat safe place is just boring... but meh, whatever...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

i got assault buster faily easy it was slide end that took countless mines AQ's to get and i could of easily missed it.

also EX cubes are lame for me personally they are almost as worthless as iristia stones

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Personally I don't like exit bursts, they kinda feel like cheating and spamming PAs in a somewhat safe place is just boring... but meh, whatever...
    I feel the same about them, but the reason I'm doing them is because of the Caps that you get out of it, so you can boss-rush for the nice rares.

If SEGA wouldn't have put the Advance Capsules there in the first place, I don't think I would have bothered with Exit Bursts at all. Sure, the EXP is nice, but it's just so boring.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

I think AQs are boring in general really.. which is why I'm glad we have exit bursts, to mix it up once and awhile.

I think Exit Bursts are fun. Seeing EXP EXP EXP EXP EXP EXP EXP EXP EXP EXP EXP EXP and watching all the enemies die is pretty fun.

Progress is what I find fun in this game. Exit Bursts are just a means to an end.

Also, the whole "overwrite" thing doesn't really matter too much providing that you watch out for rares (Which is still sometimes really hard), as after the burst is done, you'll have made over 10 capsules anyway to keep going. SEGA should still make rares show up on the radar or something though...