Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default July 2013 Tidbits

Just saw this posted in bumped, quoting:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo
    Shougai (a Japanese PSO Fansite) released some information from the latest Dengeki and Famitsu magazines which seems to have caused quite a furor. Here’s what you can expect in July!

In July, “My Room” is getting a new feature that lets you save and switch between two room layouts! For example, everything you see in the room pictured to the left (including the furniture) was saved as “Layout Pattern A.” Everything you see in the room pictured on the right was saved as “Layout Pattern B.” With this new feature, you’ll now be able to switch between these two layout patterns instantly. (According to the video, the my room menu also lists “mini room” as a layout pattern.) In addition, they’re also going to increase the total furniture placement cost from 100 to 150.

Free Partners are another new feature coming in July. This opens up the NPC partner system to all players even if they’re not registered as friends. At the Visiphone, you can register your character as a “free partner” which lets other players summon them in quests. Both players receive FUN, and there’s even a friend request at the end of the quest.

You might remember this one a while back in the rumors list. It’s going to be a lot easier going through the matter board in July. The main route that lets you advance through the orange orbs will have 100% drop rate. Unfortunately, this is only limited to Episode 1′s matter boards.

Last but not least is the subclass EXP controversy. The subclass will now gain 10% of the EXP until it reaches level 40. If you want to level it any higher, you’ll have to switch to that class. Sorry, it may not be the news you wanted to hear, but by now you should always expect a catch from SEGA.

What could this be?
    http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-july-2013-tidbits/
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Interestin'...

I guess...

Still hope the mini room ONLY means mini room.... And not like... less customization other than furniture amount. <_<

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

New photon blasts eh? Looks awesome

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

i like it too .. with big sword :3 (3x new PB) !

so sega is thinking that its fine to bump up the levels of enemies to sanctum levels in all free fields? or is that super hard in last pic? either way lawl
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

That's probably Super Hard. That's most likely a test client pictured, judging from the new PB icon on the subpalette (speaking of which, lol @ Stun Grenade and Bind Bullet), so I imagine that SH is there for testing as well.

RAcast called Gillian XP

Can't wait for partner machines, too few decent NPCs to summon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    That's probably Super Hard. That's most likely a test client pictured, judging from the new PB icon on the subpalette (speaking of which, lol @ Stun Grenade and Bind Bullet), so I imagine that SH is there for testing as well.
    God I hope not. If SH monsters are not LV61+, it's gonna be utter crap.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    so sega is thinking that its fine to bump up the levels of enemies to sanctum levels in all free fields? or is that super hard in last pic? either way lawl
    It's probably neither, they often have enemies at levels not available for the players in pictures or trailers, like the lvl 16 Rockbear here at around 1:35:

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

The thing about two room layouts is awesome.
    But the sub class exp thing... is absolutely worthless...
    If it's not at least 25% and goes all the way instead of stopping at lv 40, they might as well not implement it, at all.
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

I hadn't even caught that before. Subclasses only get EXP until they hit 40? Haaaaaaa

Gee SEGA, that's about the time people would actually want them to get EXP. Nice job.