Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    It's probably neither, they often have enemies at levels not available for the players in pictures or trailers, like the lvl 16 Rockbear here at around 1:35:

?????????1?????????????????Part1 - YouTube
    that part with the rockbear doesn't even have a quest objective, nor the emergency trial so you can't really compare those
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I hadn't even caught that before. Subclasses only get EXP until they hit 40? Haaaaaaa

Gee SEGA, that's about the time people would actually want them to get EXP. Nice job.
    Its been explained already in this thread I already cleared up any speculation Z-0 provided the source.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209804

Sig by Gama

Controllable photon blasts? Gilliam's pose matches the PB and you can see the JA circle.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    that part with the rockbear doesn't even have a quest objective, nor the emergency trial so you can't really compare those
    Hmm, I didn't even notice that...

I really doubt it's super hard, for it to be introduced together with the lvl 65 cap, it wouldn't make sense for it to have just lvl 50+ enemies.
    Plus I doubt they would start teasing SH so soon.

Bumping up the levels of enemies in Very Hard is a possibility, maybe a rebalance of every difficulty mode?

Another possibility could be new free fields for old areas (like, Desert Exploration II?)...

Or...it's just something that they were testing and will not be implemented...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

after they censored the weapon grinds in that last accident i'd rather think they'd censor the enemies levels or use existing quests to show that "blast" but since it's not a case i'd imagine it's part of the "new content"
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

I'm fine with the subclass EXP thing. I think it would be very weird to find a 60/60 FO/FI with zero experience playing as a Fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I'm fine with the subclass EXP thing. I think it would be very weird to find a 60/60 FO/FI with zero experience playing as a Fighter.
    Yes, it would be, because you only get 10% exp for your sub so it would take a ridiculously long time to do it exclusively that way.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't get any up to level 60 at all.

People try to say it's not for people to reach the cap, it's just for people to get their classes to very hard. To which I say: That is a dumb idea, that was already ridiculously easy and not the reason anyone wanted subclass exp for.

Which is why they did it, though. +1 feature, +0 changes to game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    Controllable photon blasts? Gilliam's pose matches the PB and you can see the JA circle.
    Look at the pic again.

The Blast has the left arm towards the camera (look at tail on the ass and position of the legs), right arm wields the sword.
    RACasts pose is the opposite, right arm towards the camera (it's looking at the mobs).
    Directions they're viewing at also don't match.

(Overdone image here in case you can't see what I'm trying to convey)

JA circle might be from another attack it did or so. Dunno, can't explain that from the image.

As for the subclass thing - left my thing on the other thread on it, not gonna throw even more fuel down. Even if Shougai's using other magazines, I still doubt 'em cause they at times take facts and add their own speculation to it anyway... either way, if it's legit, then so be it.

Makes it useful for new players so they can catch up to the established population a bit quicker. Old players get some other means to level a new class up to 40 so they can continue playing on VH (be it efficient or no, whatever). That's about it.

Yeah, but with client orders they were already playing exclusively in VH while leveling subs. I'm not buying that as a reason.

Also, this is probably just level 3 PB's. I doubt they'd give us controllable PA's yet. They're probably saving that for when they add Beasts.

The game starts at AQ anyway, not VH.