Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Twin Daggers

Lol yes.

It's a shame that doube saber outclasses the other 2 weapon types FI has by a long shot. They balanced those weapons very badly.

I mean if you main Fi there's no reason to even use em really when you have double sabers.

I think hu has a much more balanced weapons type.

I agree. Fighter really needs some work on its balance. I find that whenever I'm playing fi/hu I've got my 3x deadly archer dubs, then 5 allclass hunter weapon palettes, each very good at different things.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I use the strongest dub in game right now and I still switch to daggers and even knuckles a lot for a variety. Deadly Archer becomes boring quick man, I have mostly my dub on my pallete twice with other PA's and only DA on bosses really.

Daggers are great and not everyone cares only for DPS~ Knuckles could use some work though, but I still enjoy my 8-10k Thousand Flash hits :3

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Now, knuckles, those are the weapons that are so mediocre that we don't even think of bringing them up. Their damage? Meh. Their defense? Meh. Their range? LOL. Get boxing gloves for knuckledashing and call it a day. I still have a nice set because I like the novelty of them, but in truth they just aren't very good and I'm intentionally limiting myself in a majority of situations when I use them.

Sad but true, enemies have to be practically dry humping you before you start dealing damage, which is a shame because some of the PA's look awesome. Still, they're a great way of covering ground.... Which is good, right?
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

Quote Originally Posted by OppaiMaya View Post
    That's why I told him the harsh truth. I would have felt like a jerk if I had lied to him and sugar coated the fact that daggers suck by telling him how amazing they are.

DPS is on high demand, killing fast is on high demand. That's something daggers can't do especially compared to the other Fi weapons.

Like I said get yourself a decent double saber and you'll be set.
    Im that one person using the strongest TDags I have it always funny attacking certain enemies and bosses and to see other with DS and w/e else die in the after math good times.

Especially Quarts laser rain shift dodge with Daggers everyone else dead you alive I always lmfao at that. Even with Rangne with his disk throwing skill. Daggers are pretty beastly in certain situations yes may not offer single point damage as DS which Sword clearly beats DS in that department no lie, and being that sword offers way more utility than DS could ever offer.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Im that one person using the strongest TDags I have it always funny attacking certain enemies and bosses and to see other with DS and w/e else die in the after math good times.

Especially Quarts laser rain shift dodge with Daggers everyone else dead you alive I always lmfao at that. Even with Rangne with his disk throwing skill. Daggers are pretty beastly in certain situations yes may not offer single point damage as DS which Sword clearly beats DS in that department no lie, and being that sword offers way more utility than DS could ever offer.
    It's been a long time since i've seen Quartz do his rain attack. In all of the parties that i'm in he doesnt even get a chance to do anything. He just gets stun back to back from all the high damage. Which is my method of killing him. Quickly and efficiently.

I didn't mention sword because he's obviously playing FI if he's interested in Daggers, but of course he does have access to a decent all class sword in case he's interested in that.

Quote Originally Posted by OppaiMaya View Post
    It's been a long time since i've seen Quartz do his rain attack. In all of the parties that i'm in he doesnt even get a chance to do anything. He just gets stun back to back from all the high damage. Which is my method of killing him. Quickly and efficiently.

I didn't mention sword because he's obviously playing FI if he's interested in Daggers, but of course he does have access to a decent all class sword in case he's interested in that.
    He should keep one never hurts to have use where DS can't hit things. Quarts laser rain it will be missed, but sometimes in AQ's he'll get one off and its pretty awesome to see the solo shift move from daggers lol.

Sig by Gama

A fighter should always have decent allclass hunter weapons. Always. Even if they may not use them much, over end, assault buster, and other spin are all very useful in certain situations that fighter weapons will not be able to match them even despite the lower damage of allclass weapons.

Especially as the requirements for the dex based all class weps are pretty low (345?) and at +10 they're still pretty decent.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

I think daggers are in a weird position, it's like you want to use them but they just don't give out enough dmg to spend a time using. They're a fun weapon to use, but they're more of a weapon where you sacrifice dmg for invincibility. Daggers a too weak to be a single target weapon, they definitely need a buff at some point.