Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Finally Got a Good 10* I Want to Drop ... Grinding Running Me Bankrupt

Just have to vent a little about my First World Problem lol ...

I have the worst luck when it comes to rare drops. I always get junk, or I get units I don't need, or I'll use a 250% drop chance and get zilch during it ... the list goes on. Tonight I finally got something worth my while. Something I've been wanting for a while. I got a Yasminkov 9000M. It was something I had to take to get identified, so I even got to choose the element. It happened to already be +3. I was thrilled.

Two million meseta later and while I've managed to get it's potential level 1 unlocked I'm now completely broke with a +1 (which has seen +9 a few times) and will probably be pouring more into this only to hear Dudu give me a pat on the back and a copy of the home game.

Monica can go to blazes.

Help me feel better. Share your grinding woes stories. Tell me it gets better. I hope it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoshae View Post

Help me feel better. Share your grinding woes stories. Tell me it gets better. I hope it does.
    It doesn't; abandon hope...and marathon TAs.

I've spent 4mil without even getting a +10 once.

The only solution is to join me whenever I ask if anyone's interested in TACOs in team chat. This is a problem that can only be solved by throwing more money at it.

2 mil for potential level 1 on a 10* is completely, absolutely normal. Hardly anything to cry about.

(Click to visit Meseta Ring's official website!)

8mill to +10 my falclaws
    Then 9.5 to grind them to +10 again after unlocking potential lvl 1..

And people say I was the lucky one..

It is what it is..

I usually won't upgrade a Potential until I have at least 5m in reserve and/or a backup weapon just in case...

I kept my set of Fleetmalinca +10 Fang Soul / Shoot 3 in reserve & ready anytime I unlocked a Y9K potential knowing I'd have to grind it back to +10. I have a teammate who has yet to hit +10 once yet and poured over 4m only seeing +9 a few times. When I upgraded my Fleetmalinca I was incredibly fortunate getting to +10 and affixing for under 250k total combined; granted I didn't need its potential, but still, 250k to affix and grind to +10 on a 10* is incredible.

My advice is the next time you get to +8/9, invest in some Grind Risk Reducers; they're pricey, but statistically 6 should cover the last two grinds...I think +9 and 10 have something like a 30% chance...you might need 7, but that's the surest way unless you enjoy risking the -3 Grind chance.

The good news is Y9K gets the biggest bonus unlocking Potential Lv1 > learn to love Messiah Time if you don't already - it's amazing with Y9K.
    Last edited by Rexob; Sep 13, 2013 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    I've spent 4mil without even getting a +10 once.
    ^LOLZ......

Anyway I've burned some some meseta on potentials trust me especially Launcher legacy and Aexon

I don't grind anything unless I have at least 15mill on me, but I wont have to worry about that for awhile nothing worth to grind atm.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Sep 13, 2013 at 12:56 AM.

Sig by Gama

I spent at most 4m 3 potentialing 10stars.

Getting to level 8 on any 10star isn't bad, after that use +1 protect.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat