Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    So, anyone find a few thousand adamans? Happen to take note of every single other rare you've found? Now's your time to shine...
    Not thousands but Nina kept track of every rare he got on elder afaik.

Still interesting topic to read~

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

So, anyone find a few thousand adamans? Happen to take note of every single other rare you've found? Now's your time to shine...
    haven't found afew thousand adamans, but been keeping track of, at least the rarity of drops on 99% of the falzs I've done since December..

213 falz kills - (62x 7* drops, 33x9* drops, elder riflex4/rodx5/fistx4, 5x slot unit drops)
    (28x 50% kills - 5x100% kills - 17x 150% kills - 28x 250% kills - 17x300% kills - 11x350% kills - 6x400% kills.)

31 boosted falz kills - (19x 7* drop, 11x9* drop, 1x slot unit, 1x Elder rod)
    (1x 100% rare boost - 11x 300% rare boost - 13x 350% rare boost - 3x 400% rare boost)

Seeing the drop-rate set to 1/10000 with a 350% booster makes me feel easier about not getting one yet i suppose :3
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

quite interesting+^_^+ i never knew there was math, anytime i wanted to hunt rares i'd build a shine to the RNG god DuDu, go out and buy a weapon or something from a gun shop and offer it to the shrine+^_^+

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

So.. in a sense when I found Guld Milla.. it was like finding SJS instead of a photon drop.

The Creator of Syncesta!

Meanwhile, every ranger is still stuck with terrible ares vis. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    So.. in a sense when I found Guld Milla.. it was like finding SJS instead of a photon drop.

It was more like finding 2 SJS in the same room. The droprates in this game are horrifying. Hunting any ordinary rare is like hunting an SJS, hunting an uber is like hunting an SJS with 50 hit.

It's a shame you can't even hunt half the stuff you want anyway. . .

All I know is that I've been constantly running 4 characters (4 attempts per EQ) through maybe 60%-70% of the Falz EQs on Ship 2 since December 2012 with rare drop boost varying from 0% to 180%, and haven't seen any 11 stars.
    Not expecting or really hoping for them anymore, either. They cost a fortune to grind and aren't even resellable. I'd rather have tens to hundreds of millions over a moderate damage boost that will eventually become obsolete.

I honestly wish the rare drop system generally used something like the Matterboard's drop system where you can work towards a guaranteed drop (or higher drop chance).
    I personally don't care for rarity when it's completely based on luck. I see no reason to be proud over something that is basically out of my control with zero direct influence from myself or my abilities.

I actually question if it even influences rares. The same way untekked boosts merely boost the proportion of rares you find that are untekked, Lucky Rise may merely boost all non-rare items. It wouldn't be the first time Sega misled us with poor wording, intentional or otherwise.
    Yes. I might almost swear that rares drop more often without any boosts. Although, it does seem like garbage rares drop a lot more with boosts.
    My friend doesn't use any boosts and keeps getting 10 star drops. If anything, I bet the code is broken and SEGA hasn't noticed because they probably haven't tested it extensively.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jul 8, 2013 at 02:11 PM.

just a note, those drops are from the boosted falz
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

So with us hitting 100% boost week, 450% boost + 9% team + 30% lucky rise + deband drink = ?????

Going to try this a few times.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)