Default Cure/Confuse/ailment?

Ok well I just got a Cure/Shock so now I have, shock/freeze/slow now im wondering if Cure/Confuse would be worth farming? atm I am using a God/Battle with those Cure/Ailments. If Cure/Confuse is worth getting then would it be better to swap slow or freeze?

I would say cure confuse is more essential than cure slow or freeze, but that all depends on your game play.
    If you have a close combat character, then a cure slow is quite helpful in mines or if you are a frozen shooter abuser then you can't really go without a cure freeze in your inventory.

But in the end you can always swap the cure aliments for each stage..something like that:

Caves: cure freeze/confuse/paralysis
    Mines: cure slow/confuse/shock - for Vol Opt ver.2 you exchange slow for freeze
    Ruins: cure confuse/paralysis/freeze if you use a frozen shooter or another god ability
    and so on...

If you play as an android you can exchange cure paralysis for something else.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Cure/Confuse is really, really situational. I can't think of a case where I'd want it, really. Cure/Freeze is good when there are enemies that spam freeze attacks, especially crimson assassins which will just stand there and keep trying to freeze you repeatedly while you deal with other threats.

Basically, it's just best to learn the map. As a HUcast I tended to roll with God/Battle, Cure/Freeze, then either two Resist/Devil if there were megids or two God/Powers. Maybe God/Arms. Really, it depends. Just swap them out as you need them, walking around with 3 Cure units is a real waste.

I say Cure Confuse for all the traps and enemies that use it. Like the Sinows. And I thought that walking around with 3 cure ailments was a waste too but then when you get online and these troll enemies spam these damn ailments at you, you tend to get pissed off easily. I play as a HUnewearl my ATP is maxed out and I have the best weapons in the game for a hunter so I do not need God/Ability or the such. On another note I should of said I do not play Episode 1 much anymore because its just boring as all F. I prefer Episode 2 which is why I need the cure/ailments and was wondering if Cure/Confuse would be worth getting.

plus it'd be hard for me to swap cure ailments when playing online cause of fsod, though i've been playing everyday for half a year and only got it once when my internet and the server lagged/crashed.

Then you more or less answered your question...

For Ep.II you more or less can go with that:

Temple - cure/paralysis/shock/confuse or freeze
    Spaceship - cure/slow/confuse + your personal choice
    CC - cure/confuse/paralysis/shock
    Seabed & Tower - cure/confuse/paralysis/freeze

Like i said before, all depends from your play style or which enemies bug you more & like gigawuts said it helps if you know the map/quest enemy spawns, so you don't get a surprise smack from behind.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Hm, with maxed atp, and with good hit, I can see not really being bothered with what units you have beyond a God/Battle. Hey, go for it. It's one less thing on your mind, although make sure not to get lazy and forget to swap out in areas with other types of threats (like having Cure/Shock on against Sil Dragons or Vol is a good idea, etc.). Maybe keep a couple units you know you'll need in certain cases on you. I did that, I'd only loot weapons I might want for converting or their special (???? rifle/handgun, all slicers for rainbow baton conversion, etc.) and then most of my inventory space wasn't a concern so I'd get to bring plenty of items to swap in/out as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Hm, with maxed atp, and with good hit, I can see not really being bothered with what units you have beyond a God/Battle. Hey, go for it. It's one less thing on your mind, although make sure not to get lazy and forget to swap out in areas with other types of threats (like having Cure/Shock on against Sil Dragons or Vol is a good idea, etc.). Maybe keep a couple units you know you'll need in certain cases on you. I did that, I'd only loot weapons I might want for converting or their special (???? rifle/handgun, all slicers for rainbow baton conversion, etc.) and then most of my inventory space wasn't a concern so I'd get to bring plenty of items to swap in/out as needed.
    you want cure/shock for Gryphon and smart people to NOT USE JELLEN. its vital :3
    Also I use a Charge Vulcan w 30 hit