Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

oh these are pretty nice

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

This, and ARChan's, are my favorite on this site. The best written, overall.

Oh, thanks Both of your compliments are well-timed, as I've been needing a bit of a motivational kick to get back to working on this realm I've created as of late. (Although I thought Levia said Stu's was his favorite XD)

Since the thread's bumped I guess this is as good a time as any...why the dormant period? I could just blame it on being busy, and it's not like that isn't true, but the main cause is my brain basically ordering me to take that writing break I was supposed to give myself after I initially finished my story. I haven't done a lot of thinking about my sequel, haven't written a word of a side-story, just really disconnected myself involuntarily from all things Ar Phantasy for a while. That doesn't mean the project is dead--that's not even something on the table--I just can't say when the next update will be, or when Ar Phantasy II will start. I can say for sure though, that I'm just waiting for the urge to write to hit me once again so I can make it as good as it can possibly be. I like that I've helped set a standard in this subforum and I intend to use it as a personal challenge. So stay tuned--there's much more coming, I just can't say when right now.

By the way, if you ever find a dead YouTube link, I'd appreciate the notification so I can fix the issue. I scan through the story every now and then myself, but every watching eye helps.

Woops. I meant your and stukasa's. I haven't even read ARchan's.

I've been in pretty much the same boat as Chelsea, being both extremely busy and lacking the motivation to work on my story. Lately I've pushed myself to get back into it, and I already have 1.75 chapters done in my next side story, but I don't want to start releasing them 'til I'm sure I can meet my one-chapter-per-week schedule. So it'll probably be a week or two before I get to that point, but I'll definitely get there.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    By the way, if you ever find a dead YouTube link, I'd appreciate the notification so I can fix the issue. I scan through the story every now and then myself, but every watching eye helps.
    Ditto with my story. I've fixed a couple of dead links but I don't always go back and check, so if anyone sees one I'd appreciate them mentioning it to me. I even keep a log of all the songs I've used in each chapter in case I have to go back and restore any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Woops. I meant your and stukasa's. I haven't even read ARchan's.
    I know you've said it before, but thanks!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

oh these are really nice

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Is anyone else terrified right now?

Could be along the lines of the dood taking the first bite and liking it. So the dood continued to eat and announces that its really good.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Jul 14, 2014 at 11:11 PM.