Default PSO2 / Repeating issue "NP1014"

So, after the past week-ish of trying pretty much everything i could think of and google for, i think it's time i put my problem to public, maybe someone finds the problem i am somehow overlooking.
    I've been able to play fine before, last did so around May, i believe.

The issues is as follows: At any random point in time while running PSO2, i may or may not get an error popping up with a short japanese text in it and the understandable part below is just "[NP1014]". Mostly takes somehwere between a minute and 10 to appear, though it may take a little longer occasionally.
    Unless i got it completely wrong, that seems to be a GameGuard error along the lines of GG files being missing/changed and apparently, deleting the GG folder and getting it reloaded does possibly fix it. Following spoiler has the message box for completion's sake.
    Spoiler!

I've gone from using the Tweaker to fix it, deleting the folder manually and kicking out everything GG related i could find -then reloading it- to uninstalling any patches, completely re-updating the game , fixing EXEs, permissions and basically everything the fantastic Tweaker offers in terms of helping fix stuff, with zero improvement. Next attempt had me clear out and set straight all my background stuff, tasks, protections and such, to sort out possible applications of any kind getting in the way of GG things or for some reason accessing it's files while it was running. Still no change. All i did manage to accomplish was, having the error number vary between 1012, 1014 and 1015 (i think it was) by running with and without admin, using compatibilities etc.

Game in itself works just dandy, but with frequent kickouts, it's pretty much unplayable and before i resort to formatting at some point anyway or waiting it out, so maybe GG fixes itself with some update later down the road, i figured, maybe someone has a more indepth idea to what could be causing this.
    System is Win7 Home Premium SP1 64bit, Phenom II X4, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 460 - with more details available if requested.

Advanced thanks for the attention and effort.

I'm having this issue as well. I have no idea what's causing it sadly. it's kinda annoying :l