Im new to the forum, but have been playin PSO since the DC days. I was just wondering does SEGA realease weapons out or are all the weapons out already? If they are released out by SEGA, were would I be able to read updates? Thanks for the help in advance.

Welcome to the site!

Sega doesn't send out patches for the game for new weapons. The every weapon you can have/get are actually in the game but only could be released in future events that Sega may bring upon us. I don't think every weapon/armor is out (legitly though) but there are a good collection of rare items that have been found by many

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brundidge on 2003-04-07 14:50 ]</font>

I don't think every weapon/armor is out (legitly though) but there are a good collection of rare items that have been found by many
    Is there anywhere where I can find out when items are being released? If so can anyone plz post the link on here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MASTER-YOSHI on 2003-04-07 15:05 ]</font>

I don't think so actually. Usually stuff like this come as surprises or what we hear from rumors that this item will be available on this quest like that put pretty much what people will mention on this site and others related with show and state that almost all items are found already.

I don't think ST would take the time to release new weapons as much as we would like them to.

That sucks. Then can someone tell me what are the rarest weapons out there for all classes? Most of the time when I play online i feel out of the loop when I people talking about items I never ever heard of.... Can any of you guys please list the what are the rarest weapon/armor or parts? Thanks

I don't think there is a rarest weapon for each section ID. I think the rarity is mostly dependant upon the enemy you have to kill to get it.

Example: I'm on a Yasminkov 7000V quest but the only way to get it is on Ultimate Seabed from a Sinow Zele. Unfortunately there are only like two Sinow Zeles in that level so it'll take a while. This also applies for the Sealed J-Sword which is at the moment only attainable by Skyly from a Gi Gue. There is only one of those for seaside so that will take a while too.