Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

if you were to raise a new mag you could use 16 T-ATK to raise a force mag on start and get pp recovery j
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I made a 10 R-Atk/9 Dex/11 T-Def mag to get PPJ at lv30. You could also get 14 R-Atk/16 T-Def, or 14/1/15 to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    You should only have less than maxed out WB if you're too low level to afford it yet.

More WBs means more targets taking triple damage, or the same boss taking triple damage for longer. Or you get more leeway for missed shots, since you can correct yourself (or others).

Lower cooldown means more targets can take triple damage, or the same boss can take triple damage all over again.

There is absolutely nothing else you could better spend those skill points on that can possibly augment your and your party's damage nearly as much as more WBs.
    OK, I was under the impression that there could only be one weak bullet at a time, so i thought having more than 2 would be a waste. But if the cool down rate is that significant at max rank, then it could be useful for dark falz.

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    exactly, many will say 3 WBs is adequate, but the RA with 4 WBs that actively uses them as much as possible will always get the invite back to play again+^_^+ i find having 4 is great, by the time the 4th one is shot and worn off they are often cooled down and ready for the next 4+^_^+
    Maybe I missed the explanation already, but from what your saying it sounds like each weak bullet shot is available slightly longer than the last, so for example Shot 1 is available for 10 seonds, Shot 2 is available for 15 seconds, etc.

Am I going somewhere with this or am I making things up in my head?

Quote Originally Posted by Valimer View Post
    Maybe I missed the explanation already, but from what your saying it sounds like each weak bullet shot is available slightly longer than the last, so for example Shot 1 is available for 10 seonds, Shot 2 is available for 15 seconds, etc.

Am I going somewhere with this or am I making things up in my head?
    no, each lasts the same, but as they wear off you can apply another, by the time you finally apply your fourth you should be within 20 seconds of cool-down finishing, this means that when WB number 4 wears off you can just use the skill again and have the next 4 ready+^_^+

Since valimer didn't get it the first couple of times, here's a concise explanation:

More bullets = more applications; can be reapplied to the same target after the previous WB has expired (or not, but that's killing a WB prematurely (ONE WB AT A TIME PER ENEMY)).

In doing so, the net cooldown is much shorter.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Since valimer didn't get it the first couple of times, here's a concise explanation:

More bullets = more applications; can be reapplied to the same target after the previous WB has expired (or not, but that's killing a WB prematurely (ONE WB AT A TIME PER ENEMY)).

In doing so, the net cooldown is much shorter.
    Thanks for the great explanation. Sorry, I have downs syndrome and have a hard time understanding things perfectly the first time.

I guess I was confused because it seemed like by the time my weak bullet wore off, I couldn't place my second one. I guess what your saying is if it breaks when an enemy is stunned or if a part breaks then I can quickly switch weapons and place another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Valimer View Post
    Thanks for the great explanation. Sorry, I have downs syndrome and have a hard time understanding things perfectly the first time.

I guess I was confused because it seemed like by the time my weak bullet wore off, I couldn't place my second one. I guess what your saying is if it breaks when an enemy is stunned or if a part breaks then I can quickly switch weapons and place another one.
    What happens with higher level WB is you get more bullets stockpiled.
    Let's say you load 3 weak bullets and use one. If you switch weapons here, those "stored" bullets are lost, which would explain why you couldn't utilise the others.

In short, if you want to make the most of the weak bullets you have, don't switch weapons until they're all used.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )