Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    You can have up to like 3-5 weak bullets, and place separate bullets on separate enemies. Putting them on the same enemy is pointless. If you place a weak bullet, and switch weapons, because the target is still on the enemy regardless, your other weapons will work.
    You can only have up to 4. If you use the skill again, whether you have WBs in your gun or not, you will only get up to the max your skill allows. Lv1 WB will always give you only one WB maximum. Using lv10 WB when you're carrying 4 already will just mean you still have 4 and wasted your skill.

You can apply all your WB to separate targets to have them all take 3x damage, but they'll all disappear in 15s so it's hard to take full advantage of. Might as well do that if you're going to switch weapons, though, since you lose all WBs in reserve.

Someone during falz arms was mad at me because I was missing 3 of my 4 weak bullets( I only have 2) and I was confused... why would anyone have more than 3 ranks in weak bullet? Am I missing something or is that one person an idiot?

You should only have less than maxed out WB if you're too low level to afford it yet.

More WBs means more targets taking triple damage, or the same boss taking triple damage for longer. Or you get more leeway for missed shots, since you can correct yourself (or others).

Lower cooldown means more targets can take triple damage, or the same boss can take triple damage all over again.

There is absolutely nothing else you could better spend those skill points on that can possibly augment your and your party's damage nearly as much as more WBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valimer View Post
    Someone during falz arms was mad at me because I was missing 3 of my 4 weak bullets( I only have 2) and I was confused... why would anyone have more than 3 ranks in weak bullet? Am I missing something or is that one person an idiot?
    For more bullets and lower cooldown. There are many bosses with multiple breakable parts so with more bullets, you can break more of them in one use of the skill.

And just for the record, that dude was an idiot regardless.

Even when you do miss the WB that guy should of been grateful to see Weakbullet at all, and most of the time rangers miss its because of weird latency issues. for example .. you have the target lined up, you shoot WB but for lantency reasons, the hand disappears and ends up somewhere else.. there for you miss and hit a finger instead
    You Mirin bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    For more bullets and lower cooldown. There are many bosses with multiple breakable parts so with more bullets, you can break more of them in one use of the skill.
    exactly, many will say 3 WBs is adequate, but the RA with 4 WBs that actively uses them as much as possible will always get the invite back to play again+^_^+ i find having 4 is great, by the time the 4th one is shot and worn off they are often cooled down and ready for the next 4+^_^+

I've been reluctant to wait the full 15 seconds between shots because early tests seemed to show that the loaded bullets would disappear after a short amount of time. But from what I'm reading here that seems to not be true?

Are there any easy ways of boosting your PP regen, and does the PPsave skill at the bottom of the right side skill tree work with WB? I believe it decreases pp costs by 20% at max and I was wondering if a PA spam build would work well with WB.

Loaded bullets will not disappear as long as you don't change to another weapon. They stay even after the cool down's done.

You can sub TE for faster PP regen while you're standing there doing nothing. (It pauses when you're doing any kind of PA animation.) The PP Save skill will work with WB, but you pretty much need to sacrifice 2 skills from the left side of the tree if you want those.

There are rangers who used their excube to get the force's default photon blast for the massive PP regen.