Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    til seitehaisen is actually psycho wand
    Yup because we can't have it our way we must play bake believe and call seitehaisen the Psycho wand.

Forever wishing I could have a psycho wand yup.....

Sig by Gama

OH, SNOW BANTHER. I was looking at the other one lol.

<.<

And yeah, I might over time go back to the dark wings because they're really better assuming you have the playstyle of not getting hit much.

But I'm still not quite there.

And I was looking at non-ten star cause I'm not premium. Though eventually I may just go hunt for the drops like I've done for the new technics.
    Last edited by Chdata; Jul 26, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Yeah they drop really easily just crank up a VH exploration and farm up.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I have a newman FO/TE i know this >.>.
    You obviously don't know this, because this is seriously basic stuff. If more pp means more damage then you're always doing your maximum damage if you're maximizing your pp regen, never hitting max pp, and always using the ability with the highest damage to pp ratio. Because of how PSO2 handles pp generation, this actually means that, contrary to what you seem to believe, the more time you spend with your gunslash the better, so long as you're burning pp efficiently and aren't capping out.

Max pp has nothing to do with this. All it does is, as UnLucky pointed out, increase the amount of casts you can get off in one burn phase, which is a very weak form of burst.

The way I play FO/TE is to use spells till I'm out of PP, then gunslash till full.

Also just curious, would an all class rifle generate PP faster? Since it shoots more shots. I'm not sure how pp regen on hit works with melee/range classes as I don't play them much, but I notice as braver that katana really regens PP fast as heck compared to anything. With only a little usage of partisans/swords/stuff

As for getting the most out of your damage, really PP amount can change things. But only a little for some things. For example, as FO/TE nafoie costs 35 PP. That's 3 casts with 100 pp just barely. 4+ casts for my burst with dark wing set which is really nice. I think getting that much extra damage between gunslash regen sessions is better dps.

Not to mention being able to use namegid like 9 times or so in a row before getting completely burned out of PP, that's with casting an uncharged shifta to start the combo for a JA.

(Maybe not 9, but I can use it over and over which is nice).

edit: Btw, I noticed that grinding 9 star units to 10 is SUPER easy. Are ten star units going to cost tons in comparison? Or are units in general easier than weapons?

I'm thinking then I'll go for vardha if I can get them. Or king ;p

Though, what about ragne with that hidden strike absorption? Also how much is the absorption?
    Last edited by Chdata; Jul 26, 2013 at 06:23 PM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Narrillnezzurh View Post
    You obviously don't know this, because this is seriously basic stuff. If more pp means more damage then you're always doing your maximum damage if you're maximizing your pp regen, never hitting max pp, and always using the ability with the highest damage to pp ratio. Because of how PSO2 handles pp generation, this actually means that, contrary to what you seem to believe, the more time you spend with your gunslash the better, so long as you're burning pp efficiently and aren't capping out.

Max pp has nothing to do with this. All it does is, as UnLucky pointed out, increase the amount of casts you can get off in one burn phase, which is a very weak form of burst.
    The funny thing is the only person disagreeing here is you so my point still stands.

Why are you arguing this? You have no idea how FO/TE functions.

@Chdata no gun slash gets it done faster in just a few shots.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jul 26, 2013 at 06:19 PM.

Sig by Gama

The funny thing is the only person disagreeing here is you so my point still stands.

Why are you arguing this? You have no idea how FO/TE functions.
    No one's actually disagreed with me except you, and most haven't even mentioned max pp affecting damage potential other than UnLucky, which I've already mentioned. But that's a logical fallacy anyways, and does absolutely nothing for your argument.

And I don't need to know how Fo/Te functions past the fact that its pp generation and consumption don't discriminate between a gunslash and a rod. Once that's guaranteed it's a matter of game theory.

And I feel I should point out, you've yet to actually refute any of my points; you've done nothing but say "lol no."

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Or are units in general easier than weapons?
    They are.

No one's actually disagreed with me except you, and most haven't even mentioned max pp affecting damage potential other than UnLucky, which I've already mentioned. But that's a logical fallacy anyways, and does absolutely nothing for your argument.

And I don't need to know how Fo/Te functions past the fact that its pp generation and consumption don't discriminate between a gunslash and a rod. Once that's guaranteed it's a matter of game theory.

And I feel I should point out, you've yet to actually refute any of my points; you've done nothing but say "lol no."
    Sure i'll stay with 100pp run out and constantly have to switch to gunslash to get pp back.

Elder soul, Tech 3, spirita boost on all purple wing units not to mention the purple wings itself gives a set bonus of 50 hp 40dex and 10 pp.

that with the seitenhaisen gives you 15% pp reduction meaning you wont run out just as fast and you will be dong that much more damage.

What you're basically telling everyone is having those affixes on you is wrong so no you do not know.

Also go run out of pp use any other weapon than a gun slash then do the same thing and use gun slash you will have your answer people already talked about this.

Sig by Gama

Sure i'll stay with 100pp run out and constantly have to switch to gunslash to get pp back.

Elder soul, Tech 3, spirita boost on all purple wing units not to mention the purple wings itself gives a set bonus of 50 hp 40dex and 10 pp.

that with the seitenhaisen gives you 15% pp reduction meaning you wont run out just as fast and you will be dong that much more damage.

What you're basically telling everyone is having those affixes on you is wrong so no you do not know.
    /facepalm Can you follow a discussion at all? In an effort to be civil I'll answer all your points in order:

You certainly could, you'd be doing the same damage as if you had 3000pp given an infinite fight length.

I already know the set bonuses.

Seitenheise actually increases pp regen by 15%, it isn't a cost reduction. And while definitely nice, not many people are running around with Seitenheises full potentials and 50 element.

That's not remotely close to what I'm saying, and I'm floored you could even think that. You realize the only choice you have other besides those three affixes that doesn't lower your t-atk is to replace the spirita boost, right? If the choice is between hp and pp there's really no reason not to take the pp, but that isn't what we're talking about here and now.

Also go run out of pp use any other weapon than a gun slash then do the same thing and use gun slash you will have your answer people already talked about this.
    I don't know why you felt this was relevant. Have I ever mentioned using anything other than a gunslash?

/facepalm Can you follow a discussion at all? In an effort to be civil I'll answer all your points in order:

You certainly could, you'd be doing the same damage as if you had 3000pp given an infinite fight length.

I already know the set bonuses.
    Umm there was no discussion to follow you came in and quoted saying atk>pp which you're wrong lol. You took it upon yourself to make something out of nothing. Quite dumb really

Seitenheise actually increases pp regen by 15%, it isn't a cost reduction. And while definitely nice, not many people are running around with Seitenheises full potentials and 50 element.
    Stop right there you don't need to 50% element rods that does nothing for the damage it only applies if you hit with your rod mind blown....also the rod is cheap....and very much easily accessible remind me how is hard to get it? I dunno whats hip you play on, but I see plenty of those rods.
    That's not remotely close to what I'm saying, and I'm floored you could even think that. You realize the only choice you have other besides those three affixes that doesn't lower your t-atk is to replace the spirita boost, right? If the choice is between hp and pp there's really no reason not to take the pp, but that isn't what we're talking about here and now.
    If I didn't realize I wouldn't have said it to a person who somehow acts like they know but don't

I don't know why you felt this was relevant. Have I ever mentioned using anything other than a gunslash?
    Cause I think you don't know how this serves a FO that's why.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jul 26, 2013 at 06:49 PM.

Sig by Gama