Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Zanverse actually works for all forms of damage, and applies to any damage dealt by players standing within its radius.

I'm curious whether or not a player can benefit from multiples Zanverses placed by different Forces simultaneously, seeing as the damage it deals is shown as being dealt by the one placed the Zanverse, not the one triggering its damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    It seems that level 2 of gear can give it really fast max level charge (you have to listen for the sound, the animation doesn't catch up), but don't quote me on that. It just plays the sounds really quickly and I haven't been far enough from anything to test that.
    I can confirm this. It charges really fast on level 2 gear and almost instantly at level 3, but unlike ride slasher, at level 1 gear it's as slow as rising edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Zanverse actually works for all forms of damage, and applies to any damage dealt by players standing within its radius.

I'm curious whether or not a player can benefit from multiples Zanverses placed by different Forces simultaneously, seeing as the damage it deals is shown as being dealt by the one placed the Zanverse, not the one triggering its damage.
    I'm hearing conflicting opinions on this.

A lot of my teammates are telling me zanverse only works for tech and not melee or ranged, but how do you tell when things are dying so fast or move too much?

I suppose Dark Falz Elder would be the best test subject in this case, but I haven't seen him ever since the maint that made zanverse actually show up.

Can't seem to get Namegid to do more than 6.8k on the weakpoint of enemies. I have aboout 1400+ t-atk and fully charged, it just doesn't do as much as I expected. Anybody have experience and able to help a friend out? :[

On the subject of the new gunslash PA:

It makes the shooting sound effect for each hit, but only the last two shots deal shooting damage and benefit from ratk weakpoints. The first three are melee. The damage is actually higher than Additional Bullet too (at least 50% stronger with it at level 6 and my AB at 13).

It's really impractical for single target, since you deal the damage at specific points as your character spins around. You can land the last two consistently, but at that point you might be better off with Thriller or AS. The last two hits ragdoll in a big conical radius roughly in front of you, so it can be very useful to make predicahda swarms back off.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Can't seem to get Namegid to do more than 6.8k on the weakpoint of enemies. I have aboout 1400+ t-atk and fully charged, it just doesn't do as much as I expected. Anybody have experience and able to help a friend out? :[
    What are you using it on?

Was using namegid on the horn of AQ Vol Dragon and earlier before that the rear of falz arm. I had a 7+ grinded Cave proxyene wand and a 53/55 TeFo Female Newman att.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    I'm hearing conflicting opinions on this.

A lot of my teammates are telling me zanverse only works for tech and not melee or ranged, but how do you tell when things are dying so fast or move too much?

I suppose Dark Falz Elder would be the best test subject in this case, but I haven't seen him ever since the maint that made zanverse actually show up.
    It's not like you need to do a lot of damage, there's a delay before it activates, so if you just tap something while it's up you'll see the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Was using namegid on the horn of AQ Vol Dragon and earlier before that the rear of falz arm. I had a 7+ grinded Cave proxyene wand and a 53/55 TeFo Female Newman att.
    Doing 6.8k on a vol dragon's horn definitely seems wrong. Maybe its your tree?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Yeah, might be your tree. Do you have tech charge adv 1+2, and dark masteries?

Your tatk is also a bit low. My FoFi caseal has something like 1600-1700 at 49/42. The partially grinded wep probably isn't helping. Might also want to consider your unit affixes.
    Last edited by GALEFORCE; Jul 30, 2013 at 09:02 PM.

Got tech charge advance 1+2, but only 1-2 points in dark masteries 1. My FoTe would have like 2k+ T-atk.

Here's my skill tree for TeFo. The mag is probably off by 10 T-atk or so ( I know its lvl is around lvl 140 or so ). The points in the skill tree should be accurate to a tee.

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...ib00007b00000f