Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Soloing

Default Soloing

I've not played the game in quite a few months and was hoping I could get some advice on what class combination would be best for soloing? I have fi,ra & gu at around level 30 and hu at level 42.

Ranged classes are easiest for soloing, especially Force. Melee are hardest and have more chances of failure and dying. Really no best, just easiest and safest, and force is probably the easiest and safest.

protip: no class in this game is hard
    hunters are the easiest to play because you can simply spam overend and you win at the game
    they also get automate halfline, iron will and just guard and the best evasion action - step
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    protip: this game is not hard
    Fixed

protip: no class in this game is hard
    hunters are the easiest to play because you can simply spam overend and you win at the game
    they also get automate halfline, iron will and just guard and the best evasion action - step
    Fo has best evasion method. Not Hu.

And the games difficulty is solely based on ur gear and awareness. If you hv shitty, prepare to have a bad time. Best bet is to join a team, learn and watch from them, and you will soon be be able to solo fairly easy.

uh, no, it's the worst
    no other evasive action in this game can end prematurely because the ground isn't even (lol)
    no other class is forced to charge up their PAs to deal anything but shit damage
    the funny part is that when you use the dodge, you cancel your running animation and most attacks can be simply outran, by trying to mirage escape out of them you might get yourself killed (chrome/ex dragon pillars)
    P S O W

uh, no, it's the worst
    no other evasive action in this game can end prematurely because the ground isn't even (lol)
    no other class is forced to charge up their PAs to deal anything but shit damage
    the funny part is that when you use the dodge, you cancel your running animation and most attacks can be simply outran, by trying to mirage escape out of them you might get yourself killed (chrome/ex dragon pillars)
    As long as I phase through an attack and not get hit, its better than hu. Oh rockbear gonna body slam ground? phase and no dmg.

jesus christ you need mirage escape for that?
    P S O W

jesus christ you need mirage escape for that?
    It was just an example. I can phase away in any direction to avoid and not get hit. Hu still has that risk of taking damage during their step.

Wtf, someone just said force has the worst dodge? Jesus, how is it possible to be completely ass backwards wrong like that? I don't even know.