Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Soloing

I'm honestly loving Braver as a solo class also. They feel much more fluid and easier to handle than Hunters from my experience....

So versatile and able to fit pretty much any situation. Plus, JR Cover can be useful in a pinch, especially for newer people (like myself) who don't know all the boss movements yet lol
    DJMetals Ship 2
    BR/FI/HU

This is why force is amazing solo:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjPAq7Jr7sk] Never in any danger, doing insane damage while staying far away from enemies or CCing them so they can't even get to you while 1-2 shotting them and bosses.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Jul 28, 2013 at 12:30 AM.

it's a time attack, it's all about shaving off time: of course he doesn't get close to the enemies frequently, in this case he'd wasting time to come up to small groups of enemies if he can just oneshot them and move on right after case - the spawns are fixed and the base enemies never are randomly infected in them which occurs frequently in the pso2 endgame (sup AQs), not to mention you need top gear to come close to what Shadowth117 was doing in this vid (he is using there the 11* extreme quests stoneshop rod, 恋凤凰) and have multiple skill trees to be as efficient everywhere, and if you are running anything other than lightning and wind trees you will run frequently into PP issues which in the end brings you to being all the time close to enemies anyway because you want to be close to them anyway, otherwise you won't be able to use your AoE as efficiently (there is talises but they have way less T-ATK than rods)
    a hunter to solo needs just the allclass lambda weapons, attribute grind in case of not enough damage or go for the AQ stones stuff which is cheap like hell nowadays
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Br/Hu has some great survival options going for it, although even just grabbing iron will kind of gimps your damage. The long range classes are no brainers. Its hard to die when your a decent distance from an enemies attack. Gunner being more mid range makes for a more entertaining fight imo, flipping between enemies attacks is fun, but timing is important.

On the subject of dodges I hadn't realized that the clunky (that's just my opinion don't cry over it) Force dodge could be cancelled, that makes my life easier. I'm bored and making a Br/Te build, with focus on smacking stuff around and that dodge is awkward.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?