Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Yes diamond theory was good when it was first posted, but to get back on the point which is Dupes

to TeamPhalanx
    You seem to not believe that anyone is a legit unless you say so, you say you need some kind of proof that a person is a legit besides taking their word on it. Which can NOT be done, like the fact I have no proof you are really a legit! No one can prove they are a legit other then just saying they are

and I have already showed that legits whine about dupers too

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

JESUS!!!! What the Hell has happened to this debate?? OK, fine DeBeers can't sell diamonds in the US? What does that have to do with the person that was hatin on the guy with the Flame Garment? The original topic was the whining and the low level of dignity that this person has to bust somebody out like that in a public website.

The reason I started this thread was to show that things like this can ruin a person's online trade life. that's all. It's not about diamonds or Microsoft. It's about ruining a person's reputation. I guess that some people coudn't grasp that and let this get way too far out of hand. Please mods...lock this thread. I won't start trouble like this anymore...

Dangly Parts

lol!

i'll be the first to apologize for letting the thread go off-topic, it all came from the diamond analogy

i know i said i was done with the M$ topic .... but the courts themselves never came to any conclusion about Microsoft being a monopoly .... everyone else came to that conclusion (compare to gay marriage) after the courts came to the REAL conclusion, that Microsoft violated the Sherman Act (compare to marriage by law)

at least the judicial system tries to view things objectively ...

EDIT: oh, and BTW, whether this thread gets locked or not, i think this thread demonstrates clearly that both legits and dupers whine

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-04-10 22:03 ]</font>

And I am about whine too...and when it about something like this, it is not that good.

I must ask, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?

Christ...this one is a locker.