Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assassin

I've been looking all over this site and others trying to find out how to get a Tsumikiri J-Sword, and cannot find the information anywhere. Can anyone help answer this? The only thing I could find out is that it's a created item, but even that may not be accurate. My guess is that it has something to do with the Sealed J-Sword Skyly finds on Ult.

(Oh, and if there is somewhere I can find it, and I'm just being an idiot about this, let me know also...)

Yep, but its created in a wierd way. You have to get the sealed J-Sword then kill 2300 (that's the number so far) enemies to unseal the Sealed J into the Tsumikiri J-Sword. The Tsumikiri J-Sword's special is a huge blast that hits anything around it but drains about 25% of your PB Energy.

Here is a link to the Sealed J, but the only know ID to get it thus far is Skyly:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...icle&artid=193

Right =o
    Sealed J-Sword is found from Gi Gue (Seabed miniboss, the huge Gee thing) on Ultimate with a Skyly character.
    Once you've got the SJ-Sword, you make 2300 kills to unseal it, and you've got a TJ-Sword.

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

It doesn't use just 25% of your pb. T-J Sword special uses 20pb per energy blast. Up to 3 are possible because that's the limit on how many times you can combo. Once you start the special, you have to bust off 3 special attacks as fast as possible because your pb meter starts to drain away regardless of how many specials you pull off.

I don't understand about that last part, why do you have to pull off three of the blasts real quick?

My What???

how do you get seald j form j?

Hm, if your asking how to get the sealed J-Sword it was up in my first post (after the author's). There is also a link there to give details about the sword.

You have to do all three quickly, to finish before the PB meter is drained.

Oh, I see, so the PB meter drains by 25% (or is it 20 PB Energy) regardless if you pull off the three special attacks?

Assassin

Awesome. Thanks for the help everyone. I've already got my Sealed J, just need to get out slaying!