Question pso account help?

edit: i meant this to be for pso2 not... just pso! sorry for any confusion!! i didn't realize the mistake until now.

sorry if I am asking the same question someone else has, but I am trying to make an account for pso2-- I kept getting errors during the sign up (I was not entirely sure what the errors were saying), and eventually it gave me a "403 forbidden" error.

i have the game downloaded onto my computer and I can run it perfectly, all I need is an account. I'm still being denied access to the server and I'm not too sure why I am, and how to fix it.

sorry again if this is infringing on any rules, I'm just pretty confused right now and I really want to play the game! thanks in advance for any tips.

((double double edit for clarification: im not trying to beg for an account im just wondering how/why i got this problem and if there was any way i could fix this.))
    Last edited by EVA004; Jul 29, 2013 at 01:30 PM.

its okay buddy don't worry the moderator will just move your topic. now about that issue your having.

there many reason why your getting that error I know because I had encounter so many time before .

here the thing could give you that error

1.Be sure that the email your using is not from any other country for example
    [email protected] be sure is a NA or JP email like this [email protected]

2. be sure that your password is 12 characters for example like this
    "mynameruser01"

3. Be sure there no CAP in your username and password so use lowercase letters and a number

also here another thing be sure that Catches from there site is in the right order

4.Don't use the same email or username because wont work. if you screw up you need to make a newer email and username and password. Sega register can be tricky and u have be sure that your giving them the right email and username

5. be sure you put a check on the box agreement before you hit the send button. if you screw up you have to start over and remember that there stuff does recognize your register system

6. be sure to pick the right security question and giving then the right secret answer, Google Chrome be can helpful to translate into English for there secret question

7. if you still having a problem with the register wait few hours and redo it. there register memorizes what you put in there system so bare that in mind.

8. be sure date of birth is in 4,2,2 for an example
    "1990/09/09"

also if still having more problem let me know and i send you my Skype name and I help you with the register. but like I said. putting to many email or username and password will give you that error. all depend what your doing. Sega of Japan there register is ultra sensitive so bare that in mind as well
    Last edited by JCGamer; Jul 30, 2013 at 02:37 PM.

Thanks for the help! Unfortunately, I'm still receiving problems. I've done everything as you instructed, yet I now keep getting an error box of sorts whenever I try to finish registration.

生月の書式が不正です(01~12で入力してください)

Do you know which error you are having? or could you copy/paste it, i will try to help you

The japanese is exactly the "error" I'm getting, though. :S
    I put it in a translator and it came out like this:

(Please enter at 01-12) format Ikitsuki is invalid

edit: i found out how to fix this error, and it's really simple, actually! if your month or day of birth is before 10, 11, 12 (saying those three solely in my case) add a 0... for example, 09, 01, 04...

now that I have that problem out of the way, all I need to do now is decipher the capcha code...
    Last edited by EVA004; Jul 30, 2013 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EVA004 View Post
    Thanks for the help! Unfortunately, I'm still receiving problems. I've done everything as you instructed, yet I now keep getting an error box of sorts whenever I try to finish registration.

XD yeah that the month/day so that mean you must of forgot to add 2 digit.I did said that register from them is sensitive. but still if you any help any of the PSO-World Members would glad to help you. and I'm glad is working out for you
    Last edited by JCGamer; Jul 30, 2013 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks! The last obstacle in my way of registering is this capcha. If you guys would help me there... [shot.]

Go here to match the Capcha this will help a lot. just have fiddle with its and match them the best way you can and its does take a bit of time getting use of them.
    http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm
    Last edited by JCGamer; Jul 30, 2013 at 09:50 PM.