Default authentication key

Ive seen a post a yeat ago about it. but let me repost it.
    becuase im still confused
    Since I bought a new computer .
    anyone know what this error means? With the
    authentication key? was resending it and it came up
    And still haven't received anything. [edit] I mean didn't make a new email adress I mean when logging in where do I find it to change it?

Trying to think what else. But most of all what is this error mean before going to the email?

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ryno; Jul 30, 2013 at 08:10 AM.

Well if you change hardware or upgrade to a better computer you get that error and you get a code sent to the e-mail that you registered your PSO2 account to so you can authenticate on that computer, did you check the junk mail as well for the e-mail you registered your PSO2 account to?

Yes I've too also checked my junk mail. I even did some other ways as well by transferring some things from my old account files to my new computer and deleting PSO 2 on my old computer but nothing work. I even see weekly updates from PSO 2 JP as well .

Maybe the last option is change my email adress, but don't know where to change it. Cause if worked for others that could not get if on their regular email
    Last edited by Ryno; Jul 30, 2013 at 09:43 AM.

You can try resending it again if you can to just give it a try again or put your PSO2 account under another e-mail account if you have a alternate one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Yes I've too also checked my junk mail. I even did some other ways as well by transferring some things from my old account files to my new computer and deleting PSO 2 on my old computer but nothing work. I even see weekly updates from PSO 2 JP as well .

Maybe the last option is change my email adress, but don't know where to change it. Cause if worked for others that could not get if on their regular email
    Ryno, is your address an aol email address? AOL blocks those emails from coming through, I had to change my sister to gmail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Ryno, is your address an aol email address? AOL blocks those emails from coming through, I had to change my sister to gmail.
    It's a @att.net email. similar to yahoo. but its not sending me anything but i just created a yahoo. gonna see what happens. to switch emails.

Bronx, NY A.K.A New York Tiddie (in my Opinion) Get ya suckle on

Thumbs down

im going thru the same thing right now, I don't have time to figure this shit out.... I got an aol email... I just stopped playing..

The REAL "Vickie"= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydppSyz9RKU
    Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
    im going thru the same thing right now, I don't have time to figure this shit out.... I got an aol email... I just stopped playing..
    Log into your SEGA ID account > Change your email address to a domain that works (Gmail, for instance) > Go back into PSO2 and try to log on to repeat the error > Check your email (you should receive the authentication code) > Follow the information provided in the email to authenticate your new computer > Problem solved.

Takes less than 10 minutes to do, really. :/