Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just Started Yesterday

Not sure if I should actually say this in a post, but had a question or two. Where are the majority of the US players? Is it worth it go go fighter for double sabers?

Ship2 b20 but avoid it at all cost if you are looking for normal questing bodies. Best choice is to find a team and friends to level with.

Is it worth to go to fighters for DS? Depends on your play style.

You can play any class at any time, so try them all out, but when I switch from HU to FI to lvl FI, I went back to leveling it with client orders, I personally like Hunter better, ymmv.

And yeah, ship2 block20 can cause rashes, blindness, seizures, stroke, heart attack, early onset alzheimers and many other life threatening afflictions. If you experience any of these, don't see a doctor, leave block 20 immedeately.

So far its been using the bow as much as possible, and switching to katana for quick hits as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylphia View Post
    You can play any class at any time, so try them all out
    You have to unlock Gunner, techer, and fighter first to play them. (leveling braver up to 30 is your best call if you want all 3 a.s.a.p)

Wait... level 30 braver unlocks the three of them?

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    You have to unlock Gunner, techer, and fighter first to play them. (leveling braver up to 30 is your best call if you want all 3 a.s.a.p)
    True, but it's not like other games where you pick a class and that's it forever, I guess I should have said "once you unlock them, it's simple to switch classes at the counter".

And yes, it will open up the other three job co's.

Quote Originally Posted by iiviraal View Post
    Wait... level 30 braver unlocks the three of them?
    Yes, only issue is weapon. For the COs that are used to unlock the classes, you must use a certain weapon but that is easily solve with a multi-class weapon. By the time you hit lvl 30 braver with any sub around lvl 15+ you should already be able to equip most multi-class weapons. Here is a link that will help you to find out what multi-class weapons to search for if you go lvl 30 braver to unlock all 3 http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

I suddenly feel kind of stupid. I got Braver to 21 tried to think of which subclass to get and decided either gunner or fighter, so I started working on hunter/ranger

Now the question is start over on ship 2, or just stick to where I'm at on ship 10