Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i think it partly depends how often you use tps mode. launcher has the power to outright overpower stuff even when not hitting a weakpoint.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

I'm hesitant to CS JA because I want Flame Bullet, Cluster, and Cracker on the same palette. I don't have room for two launcher palettes.

I am a Ra/Hu. My affixes (+60/+60/+75 vardha set) and mag (144 ratk, rest dex) are pretty decent and I'm 59/60, but I only have a +9 SSPN launcher (+mizer/shoot III affix) that I bought to test these PAs out with.

I can consistently two-shot any spardan mech below AQ level with AB, and I think my TS one-shots them (I have a Jikomi). As far as AQ goes, this SSPN seems to be just short of one-shotting them without JA. Maybe the +10 would make a difference. It's really annoying trying to aim cluster when they charge in on you. I noticed it could be a godsend against groups of micda, but you have to angle the cluster just right for it to hit the weak point. Was pleasantly surprised to see Cluster doing 27k to a wonda weak point, but I have Jikomi TS for that.

While I really wanted to like divine launcher, but it's very finnicky with weak points, and it does need them to kill.

I don't know if Flame Bullet is enough for me to keep one around. If, down the line, they released a launcher with Flame Bullet potential, I'd totally gun for it. Launchers can do some things very well I think, but my gunslash seems to cover those bases just as well as-is.
    Last edited by GALEFORCE; Aug 2, 2013 at 03:17 PM.