Default "Failed to download latest version"

Yo. Ive downloaded the PSO2 installer, and it seems to work up to a point when downloading. When I attempt to download the game, it goes up for a while, then I get this error message:

and it nullifies itself.(Im back to the starting screen on the downloader thing, with the options to check files and download and such)
    I have a very low amount of space on my C drive but It doesn't seem like its all been taken up before it stops. My internet is realatively slow, as well. id say it takes at least an hour for the initial download to get maybe ~40% done, before it stops with the aforementioned error. On the downloader it says 'version 0.2.00.00.'

Ill take a look at that, thanks! Ive ended up downloading the PSO2 Tweaker, and setting it to patch the game, and its been downloading literally everything one file at a time, so any problems with C space arent an issue...Dear god, the files. Im not actually sure this will work, anyways, or what im even doing, so that will probably be usefull.

I tried that installer, but this happened around...Well, around 80-95 percent of the way in
    Retry didnt take, and when ignored another one would come up immediatly after ad infinitum
    Last edited by Infinitykiwi; Aug 4, 2013 at 06:30 AM.

Im certain that wasnt the case. While my C drive only has about a gigabyte of space, I was instalilng the game to the D drive, which more than two hundred gigs free, and I had the launcher closed.

Already located in
    D:\pso2installer\PSO2E2JP_SETUPEN
    Plus, I checked my space on the C drive when the error message came up, it hadn't taken up any space. Although that could be deceptive Itd make me more inclined to think C space wasn't really the issue.
    Also, I tried again and checked my temp folder when it happened again, it was only about 7 megs in size.
    Last edited by Infinitykiwi; Aug 4, 2013 at 04:52 PM.

Oh I got this problem too,

just update the game BUT you cannot have ANYONE using the internet, even if someone just uses a web browsers soon it will stuff up and come up with this error.

Try updating at night when everyone is asleep.