Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default So... What's Everyone Doing Now on PSO2?

So what's everyone doing now? Just whatever with the occasional Falz E-Quest? TACO's? Matter Boards?

I've just been spamming Border Break like crazy in hopes of getting some rares so I can sell them in the Player Shop... gotta rack up the moolah somehow; also spamming Xie's, Franka's, and Girard's Client Orders to get my Braver to Lv. 60.

And now I have ~25 million Meseta was thinking about blowing it all on a certain Flamme Icarus from Player Shop with Quartz Soul, Power III, Spirita III, Spirita Boost. Do you guys think it's worth it or would it be a hell of a lot cheaper (though frustrating) to just buy one for like 2 million and then affix everything myself? Your thoughts? Would buying the Flamme Icarus with all the affixes be a dumbass's move?

Buying it would be a lazy move, but one that I would personally do.

I've been leveling gunner. I never wanted to unlock it before because I despise ranger, but with Braver I was able to unlock it easily, and then I found a Flame Visit. Living the good life
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

if you have a shop yourself, i would blow all that one the next super popular ticket+^_^+ tehn sell those for 3x as much in 2 months+^_^+

Depends on how much element the weapon has. I don't think I'd spend 20m for a 4 slot weapon affix without even a status effect nor power boost. Then again I've been afking mostly this week aside from falz/TA so I'm not up-to-date on the current fodder prices.

I usually do AQs/TAs/XQs or whatever team mates or friends may want to do (if I'm not busy), or I do random COs or matterboard stuff when I don't have anything else to do (lately been leveling up my Dewman also, and unlocking the matterboard for her).

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    I've just been spamming Border Break like crazy in hopes of getting some rares so I can sell them in the Player Shop...
    A small note related to this, the Border Break quest is being removed in today's update.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    A small note related to this, the Border Break quest is being removed in today's update.
    NO!!!!!!! BB is one of the few quests I actually liked. Oh well, bye-bye persona.

Been leveling up my Dewman Braver with BB, but guess I'll start AQing on her since BB is now gone.

Haven't TA in like a week, been busy with falz, only doing Ruins and City AQ, doing BR, and hunting Argni non-stop. All done with team.

I finally broke down and figured out how to play the JP version...so I'm just starting in PSO2 lol

I've been playing PSO since it originally came out on the DC and about every other online iteration since...got tired of waiting and the JP version sees all of Sega's <3

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Hah, knew I should have done my dailies for BB. Good riddance though.

I just back into the game since last summerish- thank you again AIDA. Soooo, I'm experiencing the content for the first time. Excited about the pirate parts and just trying to learn the game now that so much has changed. Fighter is so much goddamn fun, and I picked up Techer as a sub.

Also trying to force myself to play Ranger, to unlock Gunner. Doesn't take that long these days, just lazy.

Man, I missed this game.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Quote Originally Posted by Rexob View Post
    I finally broke down and figured out how to play the JP version...so I'm just starting in PSO2 lol

I've been playing PSO since it originally came out on the DC and about every other online iteration since...got tired of waiting and the JP version sees all of Sega's <3
    lol u shouldnt even bother with waiting for the english version to be out.
    the only known source is that asiasoft is gonna be the carrier of pso2 eng vers.
    so i wont even bother.pso2 jp has a better community and player.release of stuff is so much better.
    and seeing how SEA is always having "censorship" due to costume being overly explict i can expect they will not release all the cool sexy costume that pso2 jp can offer :/
    who knows maybe u might end up naked cos the costume is expired from 30days duration LOl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freshellent View Post
    Hah, knew I should have done my dailies for BB. Good riddance though.

I just back into the game since last summerish- thank you again AIDA. Soooo, I'm experiencing the content for the first time. Excited about the pirate parts and just trying to learn the game now that so much has changed. Fighter is so much goddamn fun, and I picked up Techer as a sub.

Also trying to force myself to play Ranger, to unlock Gunner. Doesn't take that long these days, just lazy.

Man, I missed this game.
    try br :3 u will love it even more
    and lvling br to 30 unlocks all classes