Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

got frustrated with running out of PP as a 45 fire force, just went and unlocked gunner.

i'll see which i like end up liking better
    "A good job is a constant pileup of many much simpler tasks being done well."

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    I've been building my Braver/Techer! BECAUSE I CAN. Screw common builds!
    I feel ya bro, but it's going to be a nut-hard-head for me to train Techer now since BB is gone. But hey, new EQ Beach Wars may help

Been busy getting all of my characters to a point where they can subclass right now (4/8 right now). Got kind of burned out on BB, so I'll not miss that when it's gone. Yeah, I know it's a good source of leveling but I can only do that thing so many times (and get my ass handed to me by Persona or Cougar) before I say I'm done.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshellent View Post
    Hah, knew I should have done my dailies for BB. Good riddance though.

I just back into the game since last summerish- thank you again AIDA. Soooo, I'm experiencing the content for the first time. Excited about the pirate parts and just trying to learn the game now that so much has changed. Fighter is so much goddamn fun, and I picked up Techer as a sub.

Also trying to force myself to play Ranger, to unlock Gunner. Doesn't take that long these days, just lazy.

Man, I missed this game.
    This is a bit overdue - But it's great to have you back, Fresh. o7
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    I feel ya bro, but it's going to be a nut-hard-head for me to train Techer now since BB is gone. But hey, new EQ Beach Wars may help
    My friend brought to my attention that Braver/Techer is potentially legit through Braver's Weak Stance and Techer's Element Weak Spot skills.

So when I get a skill reset, I'll go that route.

Also, new EQ? Do tell.

Um... just finished Chapter 4 so I'm all caught up in terms of Matterboard... now finally starting Tunnels (at level 43) and doing a crap-ton of client orders and Matterboard stuff. So just progressing through the game lol. (I haven't played in like a week)

Also unlocked Very Hard today after the Vardha EQ... so that was fun.
    DJMetals Ship 2
    BR/FI/HU

I'm going to miss BB so much, its one of the few quests that I loved to run through.
    I'll even miss Persona even though he never dropped his sword

I guess now I'll just be doing random COs for Revelle and Franka. Maybe I'll finally finish Ruins and Coast.

You know what, I'm going to make a Br/Ra build because I feel like it (^~^)

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    My friend brought to my attention that Braver/Techer is potentially legit through Braver's Weak Stance and Techer's Element Weak Spot skills.

So when I get a skill reset, I'll go that route.

Also, new EQ? Do tell.
    New EQ is your normal seasonal EQ. Beach Wars EQ, same thing as White Day and W&R. Collect points by killing and codes. Though they never said anything on higher chance of rares like what they did with W&R. Monsters in EQ are level 50, so unless mobs there can be lvl 51, I don't see how the 2 10* katanas can be farmed.

Oh yea, also new Bingo Card.

Br/Te actually came into my mind with KC+Zondeel blast to get hits a fast as possible and aoe destruction or aka mob wiping. WS+Element Weak Spot for boss fights with bow and techs. Might switch it around if I ever get Agito.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanKactus View Post
    I'm going to miss BB so much, its one of the few quests that I loved to run through.
    I'll even miss Persona even though he never dropped his sword
    I'm going to miss it as well. I'm even going to miss persona stalking my girls when trying to steal his sword only to end up empty handed with 2k+ mesta.
    I actually felt that BB is the only quest (besides EQs and AQs) that people would actually join in as a random MPA. BB was fun while it lasted.
    Sega should make more quests similar to BB and encourage more MPAs by making MPAs server-wide and not block-wise.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Aug 6, 2013 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    I actually felt that BB is the only quest (besides EQs and AQs) that people would actually join in as a random MPA. BB was fun while it lasted.
    Sega should make more quests similar to BB and encourage more MPAs by making MPAs server-wide and not block-wise.
    I agree, BB was a good way to take a break from the standard quest ladder. I'm a solo player so when I felt like playing with others I would just jump on BB. It's pretty much guaranteed to have at least 6/12 players.

We need more quests like it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanKactus View Post
    I agree, BB was a good way to take a break from the standard quest ladder. I'm a solo player so when I felt like playing with others I would just jump on BB. It's pretty much guaranteed to have at least 6/12 players.

We need more quests like it.
    The first missions on every planet is something in similar but restricted to 4 and spawns sucks and explorations are, well, just not interesting or fun MPAs. Farming Beach for 10* katanas and bows was boring since there isn't a lot of bosses that appears there (even the darkers) to make things interesting.

I think the main factor on what made BB fun and interesting was the number and variety of bosses that spawns there.