Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

I'm fine with braver the way it is weapon wise but I would like a class that can use shotguns

I want Bravers Advanced class (IF THEY GET ONE) too use Axes!

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Alternatively, sword and shield should have been a separate weapon class from katanas. Katanas should have essentially been knuckles (done better) as said by Sayara, and sword and shield should have been a bit more slow and deliberate than katanas as they are.
    you win

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

While yes I'd be just dandy with Knuckles apart of the Braver side, I'd really prefer a Fighmaster class successor with both Knuckles and Swords as apart of the main class's arsenal with those latent speed boosters. Axes too could be nice.

But as for input on a new weapon, I want Skates. Roller blades, Ice blades, Rocket fueled, you name it. I want a kick based weapon with emphasis on fast constant movement and kicks of fury. Dynamic Entry! Round House Kicks! Hokuto Juha Zan! You get the picture.

Hmm... For me... Guess instead of a new weapon for Braver, maybe a new/advanced class of it... (Can't think of a good name for it as well...)

1 is A Shotgun Tonfa/High Impact Shotgun Tonfa (Forgot where I got this type of weapon concept, it's kinda at the tip of my tongue where this weapon came from...)

2, maybe Battle Greaves That uses kick PA's and attacks. (Can't think of a good name for a leg weapon type.)

3, Catapult/Large Crossbow/High Impact Crossbow Cannon (Let's say the advanced path for the Bullet Bow?)

, Remote Blades/Remote Swords (Well, MS Gundam Funnels, Dragoons, Bits or Noel Vermillion/Mu-12 of Blazblue reference.)

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fable View Post
    But as for input on a new weapon, I want Skates. Roller blades, Ice blades, Rocket fueled, you name it. I want a kick based weapon with emphasis on fast constant movement and kicks of fury. Dynamic Entry! Round House Kicks! Hokuto Juha Zan! You get the picture.
    Skates roller blades? I hope this counts too sega is known for the joke weps so this came to mind. Guess i'll throw the others in there too sense I loved this game.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXxIsI_RbxI

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSfKJ3Po8Ps
    Last edited by Zenobia; Aug 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM.

Sig by Gama

Braver is fine weapon-wise for now. If they were to add any new weapon class, it be for a new class which will probably be the advance version of braver.

Weapons on "Most Wanted" list:
    1. Twin Sabers
    2. Mazer Cannons
    3. Shotguns.
    4. Axe: just because I know others like Zenobia will die for it.
    Edit: 5. Jet boots entirely designed for true aerial combat with great chase when airborne.

Double Edit:
    1. Introduce a dual wielding weapon.
    2. Give us a real close ranged gun/range weapon.
    3. A weapon with better grabble mechanic, one that is useful against bosses -.-
    4. Something for Forces/Techer because I have no idea of any other weapon styles for magics.
    5. More weapons fore aerial combat.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Aug 8, 2013 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Twin sabers. Please bring them back.
    All of my this.

I miss using twin sabers. They were my favorite weapons in the older PS games.
    Ship 02