Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

We need coast AQ! ;_;
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    We need coast AQ! ;_;
    So far they always released AQs in packs of 3, so I wouldn't expect a coast AQ for a long time, unless they pull off something like coast/quarry/darker's den AQ in late september, but really unlikely.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

3rd field is coming in winter, so not until then.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Also, that body-covering tattoo will probably be male-only. That makes me extremely sad.
    Wasn't the tattoos show cased with a male and female deuman?

There was an upper body tattoo showed on both male and female dumans, then a full body tattoo on only a male.

This has me wondering if they'll be bringing in more duman-exclusive tattoos. I'm not sure how I feel about that for a design like that. I do want more duman-oriented tattoos, but that doesn't look particularly duman oriented...and I don't want the other races completely left out of the full body tattoo club either.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Wasn't the tattoos show cased with a male and female deuman?
    One of them was. The other was only on a male, which implies it's only for males.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    There was an upper body tattoo showed on both male and female dumans, then a full body tattoo on only a male.

This has me wondering if they'll be bringing in more duman-exclusive tattoos. I'm not sure how I feel about that for a design like that. I do want more duman-oriented tattoos, but that doesn't look particularly duman oriented...and I don't want the other races completely left out of the full body tattoo club either.
    If Dumans really do start getting their own selection of exclusive tattoos then I want Casts to have a variety of "body paints" as well. They could expose their joints or plate lines or whatever so long as they make you look more robotic while wearing all-race outfits! (Or they could just implement this idea anyways regardless of exclusivity, I'm cool with that too)
    ID: Project Astral #10941863
    Ship 2
    * Eridani
    * Skadi
    Artwork of my characters.

Something wicked, this way comes...
    This doesn't seem to bode well for the English community.

If I had to take a *guess*, then perhaps SEGA may have gotten wind of our advancements here and may attempt to ninja-patch a few things to 'break' them and get the patching teams scrambling to fix them so that their JP-only players can do new content by themselves during certain times.

I hope I'm wrong but this doesn't seem to bode well for us...

Or maybe I'm just paranoid and they wanna take some time off to enjoy the last bits of summer
    I'm still curious why the server restarts aren't just on a set automatic script to be done...you don't even need people to do it.
    Game: Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP servers)
    Ship: 02
    Account: Will_Smith
    Character: Rei (07H/08R/09F)
    -LF more English-speaking friends
    -R.I.P. @ SEGA NA

Quote Originally Posted by darkwraith007 View Post
    Something wicked, this way comes...
    This doesn't seem to bode well for the English community.

If I had to take a *guess*, then perhaps SEGA may have gotten wind of our advancements here and may attempt to ninja-patch a few things to 'break' them and get the patching teams scrambling to fix them so that their JP-only players can do new content by themselves during certain times.

I hope I'm wrong but this doesn't seem to bode well for us...

Or maybe I'm just paranoid and they wanna take some time off to enjoy the last bits of summer
    I'm still curious why the server restarts aren't just on a set automatic script to be done...you don't even need people to do it.
    I'm not really sure what you're talking about, but if it's about not having maintenance next week, it's not the first time there's a pause in the weekly maintenance, it happened a few times in the past.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

wtf? So no fix for the Beach Wars bug with the Naula Sisters? *smh*
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier