Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Element Weak Hit Effect

Hi guys,

I am working on a Hunter/Techer build currently, and have a question regarding Element Weak Hit. As its description states, it increases the damage on enemies weak to your element.
    Does that apply only to technics, or two physical damage as well? Since if it should be the latter, the skill would make for a pretty neat addition to my tree.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it multiplies the damage of anything that is even remotely elemental - techniques, weapons with a correct element on them, and additional damage from the Wand Gear.

And apparently, it used to only boost the "element" part of the weapon, effectively making your 50% weapon a 60% one instead. But now, the 1.2 modifier is applied to the whole weapon's strength, making that skill slightly less useless for non-Forces.

so its like adding 20% to your weapon now?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

According to Swiki, yes. But only if your target is weak to that element, so I hope you really like Doodoo.

If the boost indeed only applies to the weapon's atk, then that is quite disheartening. Thanks, Sp! Would you still recommend it for my hybrid?

Only if you don't mind grinding and then carrying around lots of weapons, in my opinion. I don't know the damage formula, but you definitely will be missing some S.Atk (required for the best weapons that won't ever drop) and HP with Techter as a subclass, and other classes have better damage bonuses. However, despite smaller numbers, Element Weak Hit and Shifta actually seem like less of a hassle than Fighter or Braver stances, so there's that.

With that said, now may be a good time to admit that I don't even know what am I talking about, it's just theory. I did play as Hu/Te, though, and it was fun. Never got to use Element Weak Hit, though, since, as the luck would have it, my parasol is dark-elemental.

Pretty sure it was reported in the past through testing that EWH didn't affect wand gear of all thing.

There was a recent change to the skill. I don't know if it does now or not, but the last report about that (which was from my own testing) was way before the change.

I need to get around to testing that.

Before, EWH was very minor for weapon elements, and didn't affect WG at all.

That may have changed.

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

it still applies to the weapon element damage as previously reported, no idea on techs though. it may be they changed it to allow it to boost wand gear.

No idea.
    Episode III for Life.