Lightbulb Arks Cash Service for Players Outside of Japan

Hello everyone,

First, I hope this isn't something against the rules, but from what I understood from reading the FAQ, it shouldn't be.

I've been a PSO2 Player since I've started living in Japan last year, and I've been enjoying it. I also played PSO for a short time, and spent about 2 years in PSU.

So, if you're like me, you've tried to play PSO2 for free, while resisting the urge to want to pay for premium for all the extra benefits. You were okay with not being able to trade, not being able to sell your items to other players, and trying to find space in the ship blocks for those emergency missions. I was able to resist until last month...

As I am living in Japan, it is very simple for me to get Arks Cash, as all I have to do is pay for the amount I want at my local Family Mart, get a code on a print out, then all I have to do is enter it on the PSO2 website, and voila, instant Arks Cash!

I have heard the horror stories that all the players outside of Japan trying to get Arks Cash by purchasing WebMoney through websites, overspending money on a WebMoney Voucher on eBay, or using their debit/credit cards, or some other problematic headache-inducing method.

Since I started being a premium player last month, a few of my friends in the US wanted to get premium too, so they paid me the amount into my PayPal that they wanted, then I bought them a WebMoney certificate at the convenience store and gave them the code.

Getting Arks Cash through me!

So, the point of this post assumes that you already are a PSO2 player, and know the benefits of premium, or what Arks Cash can allow you get get in the game. Here is what I want to offer.

* An alternative to purchasing WebMoney that isn't through a service like eBay that makes you pay the equivalent of 2000 yen for a 1000 yen voucher. (YUCK!)

* Makes it easy for you! You don't have to worry about if your debit/credit card will work on the PSO2 Website, and you don't have to worry about currency exchange fees.

* Please note that I am not trying to make a profit from this! I just want to basically help other PSO2 players get Arks Cash to help them enjoy the game more.

* Since I have a limited amount of yen I can use per month, and I am just starting this service, I may not be able to grant too many requests at first.

The Procedure (Basically)

If you want Arks Cash through me, please PM me through here to discuss the details.

Once we agree on an amount, you send the payment to my PayPal (which is nearly instant), and once I confirm it is sent, and I am able to (sometimes I am at work or something), I will take myself to a Family Mart to get you a WebMoney code.

Soon after, I will PM the code to you. There are guides to help you make your account on the PSO2 Website, then all you have to do is choose the amount of WebMoney you bought and enter the code in order to get your Arks Cash.

That's all! I hope I hear from some of you soon! Happy Hunting!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 - Ship 7
    コネリア- Human Level 53 Hunter/Fighter

I'm sorry if I'm hurting your credibility but 1 post? It's a bit shady if you ask me.

United Arks Defender NintenJon25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sekkai View Post
    I'm sorry if I'm hurting your credibility but 1 post? It's a bit shady if you ask me.
    Anyone that asks for you to essentially fork over money to them over something like PayPal for the sake of Japan WebMoney is clearly sketchy.

Oh, and by the way:

From the Forum Rules: 14. Real Money Transfers
    Trades involving real-world money and in-game items are not allowed. This also includes using items such as Microsoft Point cards in trades.
    Edit: In this case, you're essentially trying to extort money from us, which is wrong no matter which way you look at it. Even though it's not directly in-game, it is still the same nonetheless.
    Last edited by NintenJon25; Aug 11, 2013 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Expanded on why the post breaks forum guidelines.

I'm pretty sure that initiatives like this have been tried before in the past (legitimately or otherwise).

I'm also pretty sure that I've never heard anything about them ever again past the first post mentioning it.

The fact that such "services" don't ever seem to pick up speed and don't already seem to be popular to any extent here should be proof enough that trying to pull this off, legitimately or otherwise, is probably a waste of time. Why do you think there doesn't appear to be anyone else doing this already?

Besides, even if this is legitimate, I'd personally hate having to commit to dropping whatever I'm doing at some point in the day to go to the store, buy some cards, and mail the codes to everyone who asked for some.
    Last edited by Maronji; Aug 11, 2013 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Wrong tag on one line.

Those good intentions should be left for close friends and not make it service for the public.

1. You might not see it, but this is a violation of the forum rules involving real money trades.
    2. With such hassle for each request, your service should be for friends, not strangers.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?