Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I once completed a Den and then got Den'd again right after I started the next TA. The whole 3-day cooldown is a myth if anything.
    Thanks for the correction with actual experience on the matter. The one time I got Den'ed twice on the same evening, we had failed the 1st and ditched the second. Speaking of which, it had been the 1st time the 4 of us had done den, freshly started doing VH taco in their mid 40s with varying level of skill/gear/knowledge, so Sega's definition of "elite" is [self-censored].

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Thanks for the correction with actual experience on the matter. The one time I got Den'ed twice on the same evening, we had failed the 1st and ditched the second. Speaking of which, it had been the 1st time the 4 of us had done den, freshly started doing VH taco in their mid 40s with varying level of skill/gear/knowledge, so Sega's definition of "elite" is [self-censored].
    As I said in the last post of the previous page: I honestly think that when Sega meant by "elite" I really honestly think they meant towards VH level players (40+) since they are closing in on the current endgame rather than towards records and skills.

[Just me being lazy and not editing my own post that got ninja'ed multiple time while I was being my slow typing self.]

But yeah, I agree that by elite, they must had implied the current top difficulty mode... speaking of which, I'm curious to see what will happen to darker den once the 4th difficulty come out this fall. Keep the old for VH + updated/improved version for SuperVH? Or remove the VH one after it got changed to SVH? Or simply no upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    [Just me being lazy and not editing my own post that got ninja'ed multiple time while I was being my slow typing self.]

But yeah, I agree that by elite, they must had implied the current top difficulty mode... speaking of which, I'm curious to see what will happen to darker den once the 4th difficulty come out this fall. Keep the old for VH + updated/improved version for SuperVH? Or remove the VH one after it got changed to SVH? Or simply no upgrade?
    It's just going to be another difficulty to select on the mission select screen, so you'll likely get 4 choices now. Now what bothers me most is, "Are they going to make SVH TACOs?".
    As towards DD, think it'll scale if SVH TACOs are introduced. So VH level DD from VH TAs and SVH DD from SVH TACOs (difference would probably just be the loot tables).

-off topic- I get the feeling that we will likely be seeing a Lilipa II TA by that time.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Aug 15, 2013 at 11:05 PM.

Scaling for SVH is the most likely, but more than the drop table, I believe sega mentionned AI's change for SVH, no? So there would be that too, depending of how much change it is.

And I'm already expecting Lilipa II to come out after the 3rd region does. Seeing how the 1st TA on each planet is on the technical side and the 2nd for nab and amduscia was more of the "boss rush" type, I'm expecting the same thread to keep going. Which mean Vopar's 1st TA would be after the "seabed" lauch early this winter would also be of the puzzle type.

Edit: About TA for SVH, it's true that simply getting new VH TA might bring change with the extra income, so a whole new difficulty would probably be 150k by TACO.
    Last edited by Sandmind; Aug 15, 2013 at 11:27 PM.