Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Hybrid Braver mag and skills?

I've browsed various threads and it's difficult to find specific up-to-date info, so I hope nobody minds me making a new thread to ask a few quick questions.

1. Has anyone tried a pure Dex (Ability) Mag with the Braver Mag skill, and if so, is it working out well?
    2. I've heard that there's a bug with Braver Mag where equipment de-equips when starting quests. Has that bug been fixed yet?
    3. Should a hybrid Braver bother with Average Stance, or focus only Weak Stance?

Links to builds or relevant posts are appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Never mind. I wanted to get it out of the way ASAP and couldn't wait any longer, so I went ahead.
    Will just look up JP blogs and guides for information instead. Should be faster than sifting through random posts on this forum.

1.if you build pure mag dex you have to max your braver mag skills to keep your max dmg to be average since dex only minimal the different output dmg from your min to max dmg
    3. it's your choice because weak stance i stronger but you cant always hit opponent weak spot with you katana (easier with bow) when average stance only provide an so so dmg bonus

The only person I know who is legitimately riding high on a full dex mag is me and Zipzo and maxed braver mag and the damage is awesome.

I main katana believe Zipzo does too I do not know check up with him if yo u need too. I went pure Katana strict main.

Pure Katana
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...k2dncKrIJ20000

Pure Bow
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...fk26JIHnHX0006

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    The only person I know who is legitimately riding high on a full dex mag is me and Zipzo and maxed braver mag and the damage is awesome.
    Like, how awesome? I can has numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Like, how awesome? I can has numbers?
    I was using a Agito+10 with Vol soul power and stamina boost I am not maxed out yet and my units were the Chiffon units only having power 3 on all of them do keep in mind those units aren't going too bee my end game units either I am still debating on which end game units too use.

Sorry you couldn't see the KC numbers. but I checked my Damage log and it hit for 50k+. Maybe more if I could have gotten more hits in.

Sig by Gama

Other than your 5k crits with sakura and 50k+ combat finish I don't see anything impressive.

But I'm not near your level yet as a braver (50 br/60 hu) and with a 125 s-atk 50dex mag I hit 6-7k with sakura (I'm sporting a +10 Lambda Sarizania). Maybe when you get 60/60 the difference will show.

Other than your 5k crits with sakura and 50k+ combat finish I don't see anything impressive.

But I'm not near your level yet as a braver (50 br/60 hu) and with a 125 s-atk 50dex mag I hit 6-7k with sakura (I'm sporting a +10 Lambda Sarizania). Maybe when you get 60/60 the difference will show.
    You have the 5% jA form latent bonus so ofc yours is better don't forget I have an agito I also have that weapon and plan to 50% element my damn self lol you can't do that with agito.

Sig by Gama

I only have 30% element, no latent and just a power 3 on it.

Unless your agito is like, 25% element I don't see the difference between our weapons.

I only have 30% element, no latent and just a power 3 on it.

Unless your agito is like, 25% element I don't see the difference between our weapons.
    its actually 25 ice LOL you're spot on.

Sig by Gama