View Poll Results: i just want to know which force is the best to use for certain fighting styles ... for example, whic

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • FOmar

14 34.15%
  • FOmarl

5 12.20%
  • FOnewm

6 14.63%
  • FOnewearl

16 39.02%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dangly Parts

i just want to know which force is the best to use for certain fighting styles ... for example, which is best at melee, or techs, etc. (the technical advantages/disadvantages)

i want to make a true force, so I think FOnewearl is the best choice, but i don't know which force to use to tank too (FOmarl?), or which force is best with guns and which is best in close combat ... i want to see what you think

Not banned

FOmar.....I want a character that will be challenging to use all throughout the game, not one that when I get to a certain level, it owns all. No, I want a character that I can use and then when I get really strong with it, I will have the right to brag (only to myself, everyone else doesn't want to hear it )

On 2003-04-08 11:00, brillyfresh wrote:
    i just want to know which force is the best to use for certain fighting styles ... for example, which is best at melee, or techs, etc. (the technical advantages/disadvantages)

i want to make a true force, so I think FOnewearl is the best choice, but i don't know which force to use to tank too (FOmarl?), or which force is best with guns and which is best in close combat ... i want to see what you think
    Well your poll and your question were different. The Fonewearl is my favorite Force but I don't thin it's the best for Melee. The Fomarl was designed for melee combat the most frequently seen w/ the big guns Fonewearl has a good balance of support and attack techs. My level 43 Fonewearl is comparable to my friend's Fonewm level 130 in support techniques, his Ra techs kick my ass, but my simple attacks excel by anywhere from 100 to 200 Hit points.

The nice thing about the Fonewearl and the Fonewm are the automatic TP recovery. SO many times even just to ryuker back to town, I've just stood there until my TP recovered to 10 ^-^ I guess you could always carry a telepipe or a tp recovery thing w/ the other 2 FOs, but that's more room in your inventory ^-^

The Fomarl is the most elegant looking character in the game I think. Her outfits and the way she moves is so cute!! I haven't played her that much though.

For the "True" force you're talking about, I think you might want to stick to the Fonewearl, she has the highest mental strength (even though her range for some of her spells aren't super... but those can be gotten around ^_^)

Xbox PSO here I come!! MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy's Avatar

I prefer FOnewearl. It might sound weird, but as a guy, I still find those little newearls cute as hell. Also, their pure mental strength is another plus. That's one thing I enjoy about them.

I prefer FOnewearls. They are the one-on-one Force, so to speak, with their boosted Simple techs. As I don't really get online with a character until they've at least gotten into Ultimate offline, FOnewearls are nice for dealing with the lower number of monsters offline. Put a Summit Moon (I think that's the one that boosts Simple techs by 10%) on and start hitting enemies with their weakness, and they'll die pretty fast. They also have a high enough mental strength to be able to deal with groups efficiently, just not quite as well as a FOnewm. The piercing Megid is another plus. I also like FOnewearls because they get high TP earlier than the other Forces. They're also good as clerics, as their extremely high MST allows them to cast the most powerful Restas and S/Ds. Granted, they don't get the range on them that FOmarls do, but you can't say that their Healing and Support spells aren't more powerful. Their only flaws are their extremely low DFP and HP. You get hit a couple of times, and BAM! you're dead. Still, if you're a Force, you shouldn't be getting hit all that often, and you do have Resta and Deband.

i prefer fonewearl

FOnewearl's rock

Party on guys... Party on...

PSO Ass.....-assin

I prefer FOmar obviously, since it's my main character. I like being able to switch between Strictly Support Force, Tech Damage Force, or Melee Force at will.

i like fomar but im more of a hunter guy so thats prolly y. i like the force that can put his foot in the fight and not just get his butt whooped.

I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE DONT IM ME!

FOnewm, I like being the pure Black Mage.