Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I-

Doesn't everyone already know all the things you pointed out in the OP? Pretty sure this is all standard knowledge. What's the exact point of basically making a giant reiteration post/thread?
    *Grabby hands*

No no blue stahp dat some people just don't know sometimes.

Sig by Gama

I have updated the post with some more information provided from PSO2 JP's player site as well as an extra note to those using PSO2 Tweaker.

Thanks!

How big is the update for vita?

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    How big is the update for vita?
    We did not receive any information yet on the size of the update for the Vita; it should be relatively small compared to the last major update we had two weeks ago.

This is my first major update with this game. I was wondering why restoring to vanilla is recommended/required. Does it have to do with how the game is patched?

Maybe they won't fudge this update and have to extend maint cause it's just new scratch but that sort of thing has happened before!

Quote Originally Posted by Armaris View Post
    This is my first major update with this game. I was wondering why restoring to vanilla is recommended/required. Does it have to do with how the game is patched?
    When there's an update, the launcher makes a full filecheck of the data folder, by putting back the jp files, you have less stuff to download in the update (since the updater downloads the original version of the files that the english patches replace).

Sometimes in updates (especially larger updates), new versions of the english patches are required, the game doesn't work properly with older versions of the patches (one of the most common issues in using an old version of an english patch is infinite loading screen).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    When there's an update, the launcher makes a full filecheck of the data folder, by putting back the jp files, you have less stuff to download in the update (since the updater downloads the original version of the files that the english patches replace).

Sometimes in updates (especially larger updates), new versions of the english patches are required, the game doesn't work properly with older versions of the patches (one of the most common issues in using an old version of an english patch is infinite loading screen).

Ahh! Thanks for the explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by DS23 View Post
    Maybe they won't fudge this update and have to extend maint cause it's just new scratch but that sort of thing has happened before!
    We can only hope.