Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Underage girl raped, kills herself, rapist only gets 30-day sentence

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/28/justic...ndex.html?c=us

What, the, fuck. How could you do something so horrible to someone and only get a minor slap on the wrist, while we put a patriot behind bars for 35 years for trying to help the American people and we throw out draconian sentences for occasional drug users. This shit's fucking backwards and it really pisses me off. Not only are women afraid to report the crime, there's hardly any justice when they do.

The weak-ass excuses from the judge in this case make me want to vomit. The US justice system gets worse by the day.

"She seems older than her chronological age but I've never met her." -the judge

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN AND HOW DOES THAT EVEN BEGIN TO EXCUSE IT?

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

EWW why did I read the comments

There's a dude with a pony avatar going on about how its not technically rape and a bunch shitwizards ranting about false accusations.

anyone know how to post pics? i want the one where that futurama character and the words "i dont want to live on this planet anymore" or something like that.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Should sent his ass to texas and strapped him to the chair... The so called judicial system of where crime gets away and the good gets punished utterly disgusts me.

If Captain America was real he'd be pissed off.

we really need to bring back the death penalty. people who rape, kill, drink and drive, text and drive should just be all shot.
    ps3 20 gig model
    psp 6.60 lme
    psn: lonwhitewolf1

The legal system is bad enough as it is making it even more barbaric by bringing the death penalty back aint gonna fix shit.

Judges using circular or otherwise false logic on cases they don't want is nothing new, unfortunately. Either they don't want to deal with it, or they need to make it go away, or whatever the reason is they'll be plenty eager to throw out some canned, bullshit response that will somehow manage to be upheld by other members of the old boys club despite having no actual basis in logic or law.

Thats right, blame the underage girl who's feeling insecure and has that preyed on by a fucking sick pervert. Go justice. As for that judge, I'd laugh my arse off if this wasn't so tragic, seriously how does he have such a position, this makes him look inane if not outright retarded.
    Last edited by o0Kais0o; Aug 28, 2013 at 01:58 PM.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

Quote Originally Posted by lonewhitewolf1 View Post
    we really need to bring back the death penalty. people who rape, kill, drink and drive, text and drive should just be all shot.
    The second part was a bit overboard.

But what the hell is wrong with the judge? In before you know it, the sick pervert is out doing it again because of a stupid judge. How did he even got to be one surprises me even more.

This is a terrible call and I have to say that her love ones will need to take action if they can.