Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Lightbulb K-Challenges Beta [OLD]

Last Updated: 8/26/2013 at 6:23 PM EDT

This is a thread that is dedicated to giving out new information based on the K-Challenges as they become available. More information on what K-Challenges are as well as how you can participate in them is provided below.

Please note that this thread can also be used for player-matching as well to partake in these requests. Feel free to post your accomplishments with these orders here for the community to see!

K-Challenges
    Get ready to shoot for the stars as a wild K-Challenge has been spotted!
    Spoiler!

K-Challenge 1-1 Statistics
    Spoiler!

About K-Challenges:

K-Challenges offer new ways to challenge yourself to earn a spot in the Monthly Hall of Fame (which will become available in October) in this thread and also net you KP (Kore Points). Kore Points can be used throughout (you guessed it) Korazenn's various methods of trade, commerce, and community relations to net you special weapons, items, tickets, boosters, and more without having to spend a single unit of Meseta! Reward items can range from something as basic as Grinders and Rare Drop Boosters, to 7*~10* weapons/units, and more, so keep an eye out for these challenges to start building up your pool of KP.

About KP:

KP (Kore Points) can be used to redeem reward items or to purchase items for trade by Korazenn. In some instances, they can also be used to unlock other special occurrences to happen in-game.

Depending on the K-Challenge, KP is disbursed differently, but the usual amount of KP you get is 1000 Points upon completion of the challenge with a bonus magnifier of x2 if you are the first to complete it and x5 (stacked on the x2) if you are the winner of the challenge. Some challenges let you still net KP even if you don't fully complete them.

Everyone who has posted in this thread (excluding me, of course) automatically starts out with 500 KP to get you started. If you have posted in the thread, your name should appear next to your KP Total in the spoiler box below.

As a special, one-time only event, everyone who 'accepts' (doesn't mean you have to complete it necessarily) the first K-Challenge to be held on Sunday, August 25th, 2013 gets a free 5000 KP in celebration of Korazenn's Birthday.

List of All KP Challengers/Total KP (in alphabetical order):
    Spoiler!

Reward Items:
    Spoiler!

Please help keep this up-to-date. If you find any errors with this list, let me know in the comments below, and I'll address them as soon as possible.

Stay tuned for the new features!
    Last edited by Korazenn; Aug 30, 2013 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Added Chdata to 3rd Place for K-Challenge 1-1.

team orders are different for every team
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDT View Post
    team orders are different for every team
    Well, that excludes that part of this thread. Daily Orders persist; removed Team Orders.

Edit: Also, to those of you that have finished any of the posted Daily Orders, please post your recommended quests for each one finished. This will allow me to make extensive use of new features in the future when these orders roll back out again.
    Last edited by Korazenn; Aug 23, 2013 at 02:12 AM.

You know, it's also pretty easy to read what the daily order counter has available every day if you have the Eng patch.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    You know, it's also pretty easy to read what the daily order counter has available every day if you have the Eng patch.
    This thread allows people to have one place to discuss the orders, make meetups, and more. My OP explains it all, so read it thoroughly and you will see what this is all about.

Thanks~

You know this is nice and all but people with the english pa-

*reads above post...*

*feels bad*

Honestly though, who reads entire OPs anymore these days? No one's got the attention span for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Meet up for daily orders? lol

Meh, most of them can be bought, done during TACOs, or easily done over time anyway. Or done with team (which a team chat already exists for). Or it's something like kill 99 goronzoron which is neat to have over time, but not worth rushing the boss again and again for your time/money/exp.

For the record, I did read the OP the first time and did find that part of it kind of pointless as well. No offense though.
    Last edited by Chdata; Aug 23, 2013 at 02:24 AM.
    Leader of team Touhou.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Meet up for daily orders? lol

Meh, most of them can be bought, done during TACOs, or easily done over time anyway. Or done with team (which a team chat already exists for). Or it's something like kill 99 goronzoron which is neat to have over time, but not worth rushing the boss again and again for your time/money/exp.

For the record, I did read the OP the first time and did find that part of it kind of pointless as well. No offense though.
    None taken.

I understand fully where you're coming from. This thread isn't meant for everyone; it's for people who like taking these orders daily as a means to challenge themselves with something to do.

Update Details for 08/23/2013:

Removed Daily Orders as it is unnecessary to this topic after much thinking.

K-Challenges
    Get ready to shoot for the stars as a wild K-Challenge has been spotted!
    Spoiler!

About K-Challenges:

K-Challenges offer new ways to challenge yourself to earn a spot in the Monthly Hall of Fame (which will become available in October) in this thread and also net you KP (Kore Points). Kore Points can be used throughout (you guessed it) Korazenn's various methods of trade, commerce, and community relations to net you special weapons, items, tickets, boosters, and more without having to spend a single unit of Meseta! Reward items can range from something as basic as Grinders and Rare Drop Boosters, to 7*~10* weapons/units, and more, so keep an eye out for these challenges to start building up your pool of KP.

About KP:

KP (Kore Points) can be used to redeem reward items or to purchase items for trade by Korazenn. In some instances, they can also be used to unlock other special occurrences to happen in-game.

Depending on the K-Challenge, KP is disbursed differently, but the usual amount of KP you get is 1000 Points upon completion of the challenge with a bonus magnifier of x2 if you are the first to complete it and x5 (stacked on the x2) if you are the winner of the challenge. Some challenges let you still net KP even if you don't fully complete them.

Everyone who has posted in this thread (excluding me, of course) automatically starts out with 500 KP to get you started. If you have posted in the thread, your name should appear next to your KP Total in the spoiler box below.

As a special, one-time only event, everyone who 'accepts' (doesn't mean you have to complete it necessarily) the first K-Challenge to be held on Sunday, August 25th, 2013 gets a free 5000 KP in celebration of Korazenn's Birthday.

List of All KP Challengers/Total KP (in alphabetical order):
    Spoiler!

Reward Items:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Korazenn; Aug 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM.

Hmm, well I suppose I'll take your chalaccepted K-Challenge 1-1lenge.

Do you want a video? What is the criteria for "winning"?
    Leader of team Touhou.