Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Hmm, well I suppose I'll take your chalaccepted K-Challenge 1-1lenge.

Do you want a video? What is the criteria for "winning"?
    Should have posted the criteria, shouldn't have I? XD

Videos are most recommended, but a screenshot with the logfile showing that you cleared the quest would work too.

Thank you very much! Your total is now 1500 KP 6500 KP (silly me forgot the birthday special).

Remember that if you finish the quest and submit your video/screenshot to this thread on my birthday, you get a 2x boost to your total after finishing the quest (meaning if you finished the White Day quest on Very Hard, that would put you at 2500 x 2 = 5000 KP).

There are going to be two chances to win the White Day EQ on my birthday (August 25th) at 12:00 PM and 9:00 PM EDT and get the extra boost.

One extra note: The boost doesn't count towards the max limit. Using the example before, if you complete the quest on VH and get 1000 KP, that means it is 1000/7000 possible for this challenge. Lastly, you can check my thread here for times that the White Day EQ will be active.
    Last edited by Korazenn; Aug 23, 2013 at 06:21 PM.

Ill accept your challenge~ i like challenges afterall (Do we have to solo it, or just a normal clear in a 12/12 mpa? ;o)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Ill accept your challenge~ i like challenges afterall (Do we have to solo it, or just a normal clear in a 12/12 mpa? ;o)
    Either way is fine! I just want to see that you cleared the quest. Whether that is solo or 12/12 MPA doesn't matter to me. ;D

Thanks for accepting K-Challenge 1-1! You now have 6500 KP!

I'll accept your challenge also! Challenges are fun and stuff, just hope I'll remember to post here when the day comes.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

I'm not sure wtf this is

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I'll accept your challenge also! Challenges are fun and stuff, just hope I'll remember to post here when the day comes.
    Thanks! Added you to the roster with 6500 KP!

"if you are the winner of the challenge"

I mean, criteria for being the winner? What makes my attempt more likely to beat another? Time criteria? Playstyle? Creativity?
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    "if you are the winner of the challenge"

I mean, criteria for being the winner? What makes my attempt more likely to beat another? Time criteria? Playstyle? Creativity?
    As this is a quest completion order, the first to make it to the 7000 KP Max Limit is designated as the winner. I'll add that in too, thanks for pointing that out~

Quick update to the opening post.

Now this should help make sense out of what you guys win from Challenge 1-1 in the first place (I mean, a challenge isn't a challenge without a reward and knowing how to win it, RIGHT!? Silly Kora. ).

Here's what has been added:

Tournament Conditions: There will be special incentives available for all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Winners of this K-Challenge to choose from. The first three people to complete this challenge are designated as winners. If these three people choose to be in the same party throughout all quest runs, I will decide which places the members of the party takes by observing their performance on the video (most recommended option of submissions). If this is done through screenshots, then I will literally do a random draw to see who takes which place in the party by inviting those members into the game and participating in a quick "Guess the number I'm thinking" mini-game. Winner incentives will be revealed in the September Reward Roll-Out, so stay tuned for more information! Please note that winning reward batches for K-Challenges are separate from the ones in the monthly roll-outs, so being a winner can potentially net you some really great picks of items to choose from.
    • 1st Place: Choice of three items out of the winner's reward batch.
    • 2nd Place: Choice of two items out of the winner's reward batch.
    • 3rd Place: Choice of one item out of the winner's reward batch.

Just a friendly reminder:

K-Challenge 1-1 officially begins on August 25th at 12:00 PM EDT!

Here are the times you can partake in the [A Boisterous White Day] quests for August 25th-26th:

[A Boisterous White Day] EQs for August 25th and August 26th (in EDT):
    • Sun, Aug 25th: 12:00 PM and 9:00 PM
    • Mon, Aug 26th: 7:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 9:00 PM

For information on submissions, check out the OP!