Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dudu

44 67.69%
  • Monica

21 32.31%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default So Dudu or Monica?

Who do you prefer and why? Who's doing better for you or who's doing worse than the other? Or possibly both working together to crush your dream gear even more?

For me, Monica, She passes things along when affixing that shouldn't take me a million tries like with Dudu. Grinding is a ton more easier with Monica than that thieving @sshat >_>
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 26, 2013 at 11:40 PM.

Can't believe I'm saying this but: Dudu has failed me less than Monica.

Well I tend to prefer grinding at Dudu because I hate lolis.

LOL another dudu/Monica thread. I vote for Dudu, that dam loli with horrible voice annoys me along with her horrible RNG being worse than dudu's.

*prepares something*

MASTER ASI- I mean Dudu

at least he is up front about not caring if he fails a grind or affix, Monica always puts up that fake clumsy act to try and make me feel bad that she failed it when we all know she does it on purpose

Quoting my old post on the topic of Monica because relevance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's, honestly the whole reason behind both of them I think. They're hate sinks. Who are you going to blame when a grind fails? A faceless nameless programmer at sega, or this obnoxious character in the middle of the screen talking about how horrible your luck is. It obviously isn't working on people though, and actually just seems to make them hate grinding more in general.

So their solution? Make a character who's still a hate sink but who you'd go "aw, but I can't hate her, she's trying so hard" and hopefully forget about it. This is backfiring as well. The obvious solution would just be to make grinding less of a gamble but god knows that isn't happening.

EDIT: a simpler way to put it is, to keep people from hating the system, they gave the system a face and personality so you direct your hate that instead.

That said. Where are the "both" and "neither" options. Personally I have reasons to dislike and like both of them, grinding aside.

Dudu is far more amusing, but he's also a jerk.

Monica fits the role better (it makes more sense for an insecure young woman who has no idea whats she's doing to constantly fail that hard) but she's kind of annoying.

I'm tired of hearing Monica apologize for failing at her job in which she was paid in advance to do.

Also, she managed to fail applying mizer soul 7 times in a row at 60% chances. I lost 6 mil, and forever scarred because of that. You all know the prices of 3x mizer soul weapon fodder; too damn high.

dudu is better
    monica is so annoying, she me me rl tired when heard her blah blah blah about success or failed when grinding

Dudu.

We have a love/hate relationship due the fact that he has blessed me on occasion x3
    Monica makes it really hard for me to yell at her.

That bitches voice is annoying as fuck. SPIDANAGANAW FOREVER.