Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    It's advertisement for Photon Spheres. The'll help after you buy there stuff.
    eh? Re-read our post please

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoshae View Post
    Alternatively they could be doing zilch for new players... [see full post above]
    ... Keep up the good work!
    Thanks buddy - we'd love to also see more 'No Heroes' players on the Voice Chat! Had a few in the past, along with lots of others from many teams, but you guys are a solid crew and I hear very helpful to new players also!

It's all about offering what we can (the 50 person dedicated Voice Chat server ain't cheap!) for the community.

With over 120,000 listens on our PSO2 Podcast now too, we know there's a LOAD of new players waiting for the EU/US game to come out... so little stunts like this will hopefull help them give SHIP2/JPN a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    A single 75% half-hour long EXP boost is basically nothing.

If you really want to help out newbies you should have pre-grinded gear at +10 to give them for their level window. That will see way more accumulative assistance.
    I love the criticism from someone most likely doing nothing for new players while this group is making a great effort. Yes 75% for 30min is barely a drop in the bucket, but for someone just starting out, every little bit helps.

How many Photon Drops & new players are you helping...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rexob;
    How many Photon Drops & new players are you helping...?
    As many as it takes! I don't see us stopping any time soon!

Our Voice Chat [MOD]s , Team [GM]s or even [M]anagers will be happy to help new players in this and anyother way! We've had The Ship2 Voice Chat online for over a year now!

Stop by and say hey sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoshae View Post
    Alternatively they could be doing zilch for new players.
    basically ends the argument

HI ! im new and i dont really need help to lvl :P i would just play with some ppl and ask some question about the game

*ID: GeneratorABR*

STARBURST STREAM

This is a great way to get started, or back into the game after a break! There is also the option, if you want a longer EXP boost, to get 5 25% EXP boosters for one photon sphere, which is the same price as a 75% EXP booster!

Should definitely check this out new, or old and returning!

Even if you don't feel you need the help, jump on into the Mumble and get chatting! We have a large number of players on throughout the day and throughout the night, all friendly and willing to play!

Check out the mumble, join and become a part of a rapidly increasing community.

The only thing stopping YOU, is YOUrself!

This sounds good for me, problem is I don't know how to initiate the chat considering my stuff is still mostly Japanese.

Ohhh, just got english to work. wonder why the first patch attempt didnt work. :I oh well.
    Last edited by recon2246; Sep 2, 2013 at 01:50 PM.

The chat is a separate program that you download form here: http://www.mumble.com/get-mumble.php...-mumble_mumble

There is a Live Chat server available that you can use to type with a mumble expert, and they can help you get it installed. From there, you just have to follow the instructions and enter the information found on our website at www.expfull.com/chat and then you should be good to go!

Just a quick update for people not sure about joining, we have had alot of new members join and they're looking for help. We are helping and introducing/explaining the game to them if they're new/don't understand certain things, so why not jump on in and see if you could gain some valuable information? We have some very in-the-know people around that can help you with Extreme Quests, Time Attack Client Orders, or even just buying your first weapon!

We are a team that is here to help you!

Please be aware of the recent problems as covered here:http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212801

Thank you,
    Crazed
    Come on over to the EXP FULL Ship 2 Voice chat to get involved with the growing community here: www.expfull.com/chat
    Whats happening with Team EXP FULL? Check out: http://www.expfull.com/

This sounds pretty boss, and after socking away close to 100hrs into my main I've picked up a few things here and there. I'm not saying I'm an expert by any means but I'll def sign up for this. Getting kinda tired of being a lone wolf all the time XD. My char is Sakura in game on ship 2, hope to be playing and chatting with you guys soon!